Reviews for Near Death Expirences
lightning-scars chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh, James and Albus do make me laugh. This is such a great story. Favourited and followed to see where it goes! Loved the characterisation of Lucy. She seems very Percy-esque! Just a quick note, and I don't want to seem patronising or rude, but "happy holidays" is not a very authentic British thing to say. In fact, we don't call Christmas the holidays here. Sorry if you are form the UK and you call it the Holidays and I'm just being picky but I was just letting you know. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
So cute! Harry's sons are as dense as him!
footballprincess chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
hahahahaha nice loved the ending
Murphy AT chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Hahaha! I like this Albus-he seems close to an older version of Epilogue-Al, and authentic.

Who is Lucy, exactly?
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is funny. Sounds like something James' namesake would do.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Really funny!
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Good story, I liked it, really funny too :D
Sesshoumaaru chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was quite the story. Put a big smile on my face :D
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I loved the ending.
hannah chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i don't know how i fell upon your stories but i love them. this one in particular is my favorite at the it:)
XxKittyCaitxX chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOL I love this story! James and Albus, HILARIOUS! James always has to be the prankster and most immauture. xD
MizJade chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
This was adorable and hilarious. I absolutely loved it!

Excellent job!

~ASC
angelinthesky-121 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
lol. James got it wrong.
Katana Sundancer chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
LOL! Good grief, James is hilarious! Poor Al, having to be the more mature of the two!
maybe now chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
love that ending there. I could see James being that gullible, when it came to girls. Oh dear. Nice little piece there, and I could definitely see Albus being all, just leave me alone, you idiot, by not saying anything at all.