Reviews for You Got HaruhiRolled!
Red Glasses chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I enjoyed the ride
bhark3 chapter 81 . 4/22/2015
... Can someone please explain what the fuck just happened?
bhark3 chapter 69 . 4/21/2015
Did not expect to see a certain blue-haired Miko in here. Also, I don't blame Yuki, if I was stuck in a loop I'd do a lot of things I'd rather not talk about.
bhark3 chapter 40 . 4/21/2015
Anyone else think of someone else when they read the chapter name.

A certain Cyborg. One with a sword in his arm. Someone that goes by the nickname Orange and has something in his eye that can cancel a superpower that involves the eyes.

...I'm talking about Jeremiah Gottwald from Code Geass.
NotTheKKK chapter 86 . 2/28/2015
This is too fuckin amazing to not read. I... Just the pure level of quality, hilarious fuckery wakes my sister up at night. Do something about black people not existing in Japan next!
SilverRider09 chapter 31 . 1/6/2015
oh gods not that song...
'If you were gay'...oh god
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
WHICH OLD WITCH
LE WICKED WITCH
YFIQ chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Heh.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I can guess what happens, Ryoko kills everyone.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Itsuki's homosexuality taken to another level...then again it does fit him considering this and that. As for the last part, every view wonders about the same with bunch of anime series lately, even some of the older series as well.

"Monster" also has that since even the protagonist doesn't look Japanese, even the inspector who is after him fits that much better and he's German :D
Insert Name chapter 81 . 6/6/2014
OMG! I love this Series!

I love FanFics which break the 4th wall and stray from the Norm to deliver abnormal humour such as this series where all the characters are tortured and forced into humiliating themselves (although I feel bad for them, they're only anime characters, they'll pull through). I think that deep down I appreciate the abnormal a little bit - just like Haruhi; I find it more entertaining than reading FanFics reflecting the dark and sad parts of life, we experience that everyday, I find it better to indulge in imagination and fantasy now and then.

Oh yh, forgot to mention that I love all the anime cameos and references, especially the K-ON! and Angel Beats! ones as I love those Anime series! I hope that the Writer continues this series, but from the looks of it, this has been abandoned - it says it was last updated in 2012 O.o

Anyways, best of luck to this author, maybe he'll pick this back up in the future? It will be sad to read the last few chapters, but oh well - it was good while it lasted.
Insert Name chapter 81 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!

I always find stories that are ridiculous and break the 4th wall ridiculously entertaining, I guess deep deep down, I'm like Haruhi and appreciate the abnormal.

Seriously though, awesome fanfic, I wish there would be more fanfics like this, or if this particular fanfic was continued, it will be a little sad reading the last few chapters - I see this fanfic hasn't been updated since 2012 so it's probably been abandoned. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I wish the Author well on future projects and life. :)
Yukari-Chan chapter 69 . 4/17/2014
LOL - 69
Awesome D.T chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Holy shit! Ya, Tsuruya that's the way to go!
Awesome D.T chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Holy shit! _ Mikuru drunk was one of the best fics here! What she said to Itsuki was hilarious! HAHAHAHA!

Opposite day? Kyon, even I love Twilight parodies!
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »