Reviews for You Got HaruhiRolled!
SilverRider09 chapter 31 . 1/6
oh gods not that song...
'If you were gay'...oh god
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 1/6
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
WHICH OLD WITCH
LE WICKED WITCH
YFIQ chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Heh.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I can guess what happens, Ryoko kills everyone.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Itsuki's homosexuality taken to another level...then again it does fit him considering this and that. As for the last part, every view wonders about the same with bunch of anime series lately, even some of the older series as well.

"Monster" also has that since even the protagonist doesn't look Japanese, even the inspector who is after him fits that much better and he's German :D
Insert Name chapter 81 . 6/6/2014
OMG! I love this Series!

I love FanFics which break the 4th wall and stray from the Norm to deliver abnormal humour such as this series where all the characters are tortured and forced into humiliating themselves (although I feel bad for them, they're only anime characters, they'll pull through). I think that deep down I appreciate the abnormal a little bit - just like Haruhi; I find it more entertaining than reading FanFics reflecting the dark and sad parts of life, we experience that everyday, I find it better to indulge in imagination and fantasy now and then.

Oh yh, forgot to mention that I love all the anime cameos and references, especially the K-ON! and Angel Beats! ones as I love those Anime series! I hope that the Writer continues this series, but from the looks of it, this has been abandoned - it says it was last updated in 2012 O.o

Anyways, best of luck to this author, maybe he'll pick this back up in the future? It will be sad to read the last few chapters, but oh well - it was good while it lasted.
Insert Name chapter 81 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!

I always find stories that are ridiculous and break the 4th wall ridiculously entertaining, I guess deep deep down, I'm like Haruhi and appreciate the abnormal.

Seriously though, awesome fanfic, I wish there would be more fanfics like this, or if this particular fanfic was continued, it will be a little sad reading the last few chapters - I see this fanfic hasn't been updated since 2012 so it's probably been abandoned. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I wish the Author well on future projects and life. :)
Yukari-Chan chapter 69 . 4/17/2014
LOL - 69
Awesome D.T chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Holy shit! Ya, Tsuruya that's the way to go!
Awesome D.T chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Holy shit! _ Mikuru drunk was one of the best fics here! What she said to Itsuki was hilarious! HAHAHAHA!

Opposite day? Kyon, even I love Twilight parodies!
Awesome D.T chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Kyon, my respect for you died today. JUST KIDDING! XD CAUGHT YOU DIDN'T I? DIDN'T I?

Yup, I'm glad you didn't pass the joke up. _
Awesome D.T chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
OH. MY. GOD. O_O I've been scarred for life.

When Kyon took Mikuru to his house I thought it was for sex or something. But for a tea party? And Kyon wore a dress? Now this is pure crack! _

Wonder how how the other 82 are . . . . .
Awesome D.T chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Haruhi, you idiot! Who cares if they're filled with monkeys? You could've built a resort there and become a millionaire.

Ready to face the 83 other chapters!
Awesome D.T chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Pokemon-reference! Lolitamon, eh! Go TEAM KYON!

Poor, poor Kyon. Died in the very first episode. Pathetic.

Here I come, 84 other chapters!
Awesome D.T chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Sex change? Really? I have to say, your story got me on crack!

Can't wait to read the other 85 chapters!
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »