Reviews for Safe
G chapter 1 . 5/24
I am speechless
There are no words to describe on how amazing this story was
I need more!
Please Make one shot about moments with the baby
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
one of the best kakanko story loved it
Mixiru dKaio chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
you sich an asome writer

you put emotion

and litle pict of sweetness on all your fits

that make me wanted scream for more

you are one of my favorites writer of anko and kakashis fits

you just asome

i love your histories

keep goin , i will be wating
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Omigodness. You have outdone yourself, darling. Completely, totally outdone yourself. Like, for serious.

O_o Kakashi- What have they done to him? Le CHE ES? Oh yes, I totally just went through three languages in that single sentence. I'm just cool like that.

...I think I love Kurenai. Like, actually. She's so much fun. I can totally see her dressing Anko up every day, just for the hell of it.

...Tee-hee. Sara likes poisoned senbon. They're fun.

Of course Anko would have to have a harsh pregnancy - if she didn't, she wouldn't be Anko. Yikes, that would be so hard...

They sent Gai, didn't they? How do I know they sent Gai? I just know.

XD Tsunade makes me giggle. YAY TSUNA-CHAN!

O_O YAY SKY-SCRAPER HAIR! XD But really, poor Kakashi... woman, you scare me sometimes, with that evil little brain of yours...

Movhi ice cream? ... SARA WANTS SOME! Like, right now! ARGH.

...Kakashi's little (not so little, actually it was kinda huge) soliloquy was SO CUTE. You really do out-do yourself, darling.

I find it amusing that Kakashi is lecturing Naruto about his language. I dunno. It's just an amusing mental image. Giggle.

Oh, sugar, techno, and about a trillion Naruto's... GIGGLE. AGH, NARUTO, DON'T DIE! HINATA NOR I WILL EVER FORGIVE YOU! Amd YOU, missy,you better not kill him off! Or I may just very well cry like a five-year-old with a scraped knee! And let's face it, that would just be sad. I love Naruto too much to want him to die.

Ick, spiders. I'm not arachnophobic... but still. Ick. But um, a sleep-deprived Anko is... very funny. XD And dangerous. O_O That spider didn't have a chance.

...Why does it seem like Kakashi is in some extremely long, extended halucination?

Oh, chocolate syrup. Now I want some... with strawberries... and sugar...

But when he gets home, he's going to be beaten and bruised and hurt and... BAWL. RONNIE, YOU ARE A VERY BAD PERSON FOR THIS, DID YOU KNOW?

I love how you switch from hellish-and-scary-and-AGH-KAKASHI-PLEASE-DON'T-DIE-E-E-E-E-E-E to Kurenai jumping around, wanting to go shopping and giggling like a five-year-old. I just love it. XD

I love having friends. the whole pre-shopping scene reminds me of how I actually appreciate my girl friends. They're so awesome.

Oh god, that's Gai... *face-palms* He's apologizing to the enemy. Who else would DO that? Like, ever? And then they insult his clothes. Stupid, stupid thing to do. That's almost worse then insulting Lee in front of Gai. ALMOST. "Youthful loins"? Really Ronnie? Really? You just HAD to go there, didn't you...

Kakashi really is a pervert. XD But we love him for it.

ARGH, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? First Kakashi, now anko... WHY-Y-Y-Y-Y?

...Okay, that was so cute, I have no words to describe it. The baby was moving, and- and- and- SO CUTE. I have no words to describe the cuteness of that situation. none whatsoever. I'm just out-cuted-ness.

Oh Gai, we love you. Really, we do.

OH, DEEP-FRIED, CHOCOLATE-DIPPED TWINKIES. ...The person who discovered that amazing creation must be god. Seriously. Actually, I had a deep-fried Oreo recently (YAY STAMPEDE!)... It was like... I have no words to describe it. No words.

YAY HAPPY ENDINGS. Darling, just like I said at the start- you've outdone yourself. It was marvellous. And you get to read my epically long, exceedingly random review until you get to this point, and all I have to say is GET ANOTHER ONE GOING, GIRLIE! GO!
ForeverSam chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
CRAP WOMAN! I'm going to do to you what I've been threatening to do to my mom all day; take you out into a field and shoot you like a horse!

...just kidding, just kidding. Really.

But MAN...well, you promised drama and trauma all balled into one cute little package (though I doubt the word "little" applies here; 23-thousand-something words...DAMN). Anyways, believe it or not, I DID love it - A LOT. What a great thing to find in my inbox after my miserable excuse for a vacation; thanks a BUNCH for that.

Wow...okay, I need some time to go wrap my head around this, and shoot you off a lovely PM. So I shall leave you with these words: WRITE MORE SOON DAMN IT!

God I feel like such a's the RockStar, I swear xD

Kunoichi of Hearts chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
GAH! that was purely amazing!

omg you need to keep writing this stuff!

i've waited to long for this fanfic and lemme tell you, it is everything i expected it to be, only better!

plz keep writing!

3 Kunoichi of Hearts
Sayomitarashi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was worth the wait. :D Loved the way you worte this one. Awesome job, even though the big green idot saved the day. :p
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hey! Good to see your stuff up again! Good story!
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Awesome blend of the mundane and action of kakashi and anko, the mundane stuff slip into the action stuff seamlessly
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like how it showed Kakashi on a mission, rather then them both being at home. Also i love how Anko freaked out when the baby moved and how Kurenai is desperate to know the sex of the baby. keep on writing extremely well and i for one am glad you write about this couple XD
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Sure, it's good to have you back in the fanfiction world! Thanks for writing this; I missed the Friends' series. Can't wait for more! Farewell.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/25/2009