Reviews for Memories of Shiro chan
starfish chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Awww why did you have to let me finish this tory even though it's not exactly finished.
Queen Gemi chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I am literally dying of laughter and excitement! I absolutely love this story! Thank you for this awesome HitsuHina!
CarefullyWritten chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
i disagree. your not rusty, your a really good writer. Update soon!
CarefullyWritten chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
wait... so they had sex right?
Reader-Favs chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Wow! That good story! I love this! Keep Going!
topazgirl14 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
Its been 2 years but I still haven't given up on you! I absolutely love this story! Great plot, writing, and keep true to the characters! Not to mention that I love Hiitsugaya and Hinamori as a couple! They are my fav Bleach couple; tied with Ichigo and Rukia of course! I hope you update soon because I love this story! :)
Nman chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
Man this story is getting pretty good I can't wait for the next

chapter
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
sad ass story
peachyluver614 chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
Hallie! i love ur story sooo much! Please update ur story soon! I'll be cheering for ya grl! *GO HALLIE!* (0)
serenity095 chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
you did an BREATHTAKING job in this story- it broke my heart when i found out 14 was the most recent chapter :C halfway through i got so emotional, i had tears in my eyes and started crying! let me just say you have a amazing imagination :) you HAVE to update, PLEASE! i'm going to be thinking about this FOReveR! so write the next chapter when you can, i cant wait for it! the suspense might KILL ME!
I'm Made of Wax Larry chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I love your story very much and it's quite interesting!

But what bothers me a lot is when you put Japanese words into some sentences, like 'hai' or 'demo.' I just find that very bothersome and I usually avoid stories with them. But you're one of the lucky few. I kept reading nevertheless :P

It would be a little better if you cut back on them a bit
Ayla-tan chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
very good story!

Good idea that that ASSHOLE needs her memories for the 'boundary key'

I liked it how she stood up for Toushirou and now I am, bluntly said, terribly afraid because of her decision to let that key destroy her rather than loosing her memories of Shirou-chan. Toushirou would be hurt beyond repair and I don't want him to get hurt.

But I can understand Momo as well. I wouldn't want to forget my love either. And she does not want to hurt him, she probably thinks that he would be able to heal faster if she were to vanish forever instead making him worry about her.

Sadly, she seems to miss the fact that he would never heal if she were to die *cries* But I have to admit, neither would I (most certainly) T_T

Very troublesome.

I'm really looking forward to the next chap, please hurry with updating

Oh and by the way: Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Sky Painter chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Ugh... I'm sorry but this Hinamori is getting really clingy... Which is why I don't like the canon Hinamori at all... *twitch*

HINAMORI! DON'T DO IT! WHY? LIVE, YOU IDIOT, LIVE!

Gosh, I feel like those cliche people on TV performing CPR, lol.
KeroMitch chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love Momo and Toshiro! I update soon!
PhantasmalEminence chapter 14 . 11/16/2009
You updated! D

I'm so happy that you did cause well, I've been dying to know what happens. It was a long wait, but it was worth it.

Something tells me that Hinamori's going to do something stupid like not destroy the key D Then Hitsugaya's going to be pissed.

Will Hinamori-chan die? I'm already saddened by another fanfiction where Hinamori does die. If she is, prepare yourself a canoe cause I'm going to cry an ocean.