Reviews for Marvolo The Deathless
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow. Your ability to pack so much emotion into so few words is absolutely incredible. It sent shivers up my spine to think of Tom like this but it's absolutely perfectly in character.

I really can't come up with any criticism for this. It was simply beautiful. Lovely!

Cheers!
Mottsnave chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
You really know how to set up a powerful scene with just a few words, well done!

Just wondering, are you drawing a parallel with the Russian folktale of Koschei the Deathless? I have to admit when JKR introduced horcruxes, he definitely leapt into my mind!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is powerful, especially the portion about never being afraid again.

- Kudos on a wonderful look into Tom Riddle's mind
wvvampire chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like how he is afraid of death and hasb't came up with the name Voldemort yet. Very well done :)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
A great story. Very well written.
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow this was really good it was really short but you managed to get across toms terror at the thought of dying, it really showed a human side to him
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, even with such a limited amount of words, you can totally sense Tom's paranoia. Anyways, well done! It's cool to see a more humane side of Tom.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This says a lot in a very dew words. I like how he is frightened now, but thinks he won;t be once he becomes immortal.
shadow6116 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Sorta has a double meaning... I mean, the phrase "never sleep" also means "never die". Fitting for someone who wants to become immortal.
je suis l.m chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
very short, but i think

that it provides insight into

how twisted he was.
Edith Brereton chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I think that you did a good job of showing his fear of death in a short amount of words. Nice work. :)