Reviews for Dreaming Reality
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
A simple temporary fix. Maybe it would work in the long term, probably not but a good idea to try. Certainly a series with a far more tragic ending than most, so it is nice to see the attempts to fix things a little.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is wonderful!
CoolKat Avalon chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hi. Just wanted to say, really loving this story. Would love it if there was more to follow, please,

Coolkat
Terapsina chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This NEEDS a sequel, I mean really leaving this here would be cruel, I would go as far as saying it would be downright evil.

I like how you made this into a friendship of Paul and Topher, I always did think those two actors had interesting chemistry. And this interesting take on Topher ending the world was unusual, usually it is ACTUALLY him that comes up with the ideas that bring apocalypse.

So are you planning to continue this? Because you should and I'll definitely be reading it.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow, loved the idea.
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ah! I mean, really-AH! Love it.

Love. It.

Funny and heartbreaking: you definitely got at what makes the best parts of this show so great.

Btw: more Paul/Topher friendship? Love that too :)

M.
The Silica Pen chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
love this fic.

At first I was thinking that Topher and Paul would never get on with eachother but your story has changed my mind.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Beautiful story. Your theory is very interesting, and I liked how you wove Paul and Topher's friendship into it as well. Open-ended one-shots are always fun, aren't they? :) I only just watched Epitaph One tonight and I didn't fully understand it, so my theories are in the very beginning stages at the moment. I applaud yours :)
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Enjoyed the fic (and Epitaph One, too)! I hope Topher turns out alright, he was always one of my favorite characters. I thought everyone was in-character, and, like I said, I enjoyed the fic, keep writing :)