Reviews for Kept For Life
Wonderfully done. Great job! I really enjoyed it
intimidating chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
this one took me a while to read but man I loved it! wonderful writing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That would be good wood to use for my next boat... HA Ha Gibbs would find wood from an explosion for his boat.

He recognized the signs of Gibbs' frustrated abuse of the phone – repeated slamming off desks, violent snaps shut, angry collisions with walls trapped between a calloused palm and a concrete wall – the hinges were already cracked and the screen on the inside was barely held by the glue. Ha That had me laughing.

Loved thew though everyone was having as they were being rescued.

"Looks like it's just you and me, boss." Tony muttered happily to the silent room as he settled cautiously into the nearest and most comfortable-looking high-backed chair. "I'd prefer it if it was just me, DiNozzo." His boss growled quietly, making the younger agent wince at his hoarse voice. More than that though, Tony detected the subtle lack of hostility in the man's voice and relaxed, smiling as he thought of what that could mean. That Gibbs is also glad its just the two of them.

That nurse Donaldson was good. She keep Gibbs and Tony straight. And made sure they did as they were told. The name's Tony came up with for her were good. He was so sweet to get up and cover Gibbs up and undo the restraint.

Glad Gibbs let Tony in. He can help take care of him.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
"On your six, Boss."

He didn't miss the team leader's sly grin at the moniker that he had bestowed upon him; Tony wasn't sure why he suddenly started to refer to him as boss except for the fact that it seemed to naturally roll off his tongue. He's not even working for Gibbs yet and already calling him "boss"

Gibbs was so nice in helping Rita get a job.

Of course Gibbs would be going with Tony to LA. He doesn't want him to be alone or to think to much about what has happened.

O no its almost over:(

Cant wai8t for your next stories.
Madances chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you so much. Good job. Tracy
Grace OMaille chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
very good! I really enjoyed the way that you used OC's!
untamed canine chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
wow. what a great story- a whump, little angst and 'feel good' moments. It has everything i like in a good read- a read that i feel very compleeled to read again! right now!

Well done fellow M*A*S*H fan

toodle-pip!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 16 . 12/15/2009
Well-written NCIS fics are hard to find. I had almost given up at finding a great chaptered one. This has more than reinstated my hope. A brilliant story. Your characterization was perfect, the drama was wonderful, the simile between Tony and Gibbs' dog was brilliant. :D I loved this. Loved it so much.

And now I'm going to go and read your other fics. I desperately hope that they're also Gibbs/Tony-father/son. :D

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
louise1717 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
definelty liked better on the reread/
louise1717 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
hey a hurt gibbs is agood thing but now its time for some healing for gibbs and tony a nd kate...ducky will make sure of that,
louise1717 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
love that duckys will need his help when rescued.
louise1717 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
very well writen..i could feel gibbs pain and tonys and kate a s they attempted to remove that wood...
louise1717 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
i miss kate .love the concern they have for each capture them perfectly
louise1717 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
wow awesome the pov of both characters...
louise1717 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
not sure how i missed this fic but very happy i am reading it now...