Reviews for Bruised But Not Broken
Belle-Cuddy chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You can't end a chapter like that ! It's cruel [ it's been a long time since you post but I don't lost hope that we will have another chapter
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is really good. Please write more soon. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you.
The idiot with no name chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
i love this! i hope you update soon!
tama no kiseki chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
cliffie !

I like your fic, please continue D
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
coolness. i could have sworn that i already read this story or atleast the title but it is the only one of its title. are you AFF?
miss-harry-potter-weasley chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It was brilliant well done it was sensitive without being over the top please keep writing i can't wait to find out what happens well done :)
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
You! I love you! God, why is this only one chapter? It's a short chapter too! (

Lol really, though, I love this idea. Poor Harry's going to flip right the hell out when he realizes just precisely who's holding him like that - or more accurately, who he just allowed himself to cry all over ) No, really, though, Harry has more emotional ups and downs right now than the Raptor at Cedar Point... and that analogy would make sense if you live anywhere around Ohio... I also really love the idea of Hogwarts being sentinent. Most people just make her a castle, but it's so much more fun when she can watch what's going on and "help out" a bit _

So yeah, you are updating this, aren't you? Because I'm gonna stalk it.
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Three mistakes: In the first paragraph- peope should be people and LeStrange's should be Lestrange's. In the line after the third paragraph- fearfull should be fearful. Anways :D...BLOODY BRILLIANT! This chapter earns 5 stars Seriously, I thought it was incredibly! You portrayed Harry's anger very well and I was just very captured by the intensity of emotion written in this short chapter. I'm interested in what's next, please update soon!