Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
RatchetSS2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oh my god this is hilarious.. xD It's awesome.
Silverpelt chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Can you make 1 4 Arcee & Springer?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
nice
pickwickpirate chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Pft Ok. I avoided this initially becasue it was a Jazz/Prowl pairing, and they're not realy my cup of tea. But i am so glad i gave it the chance, even if it was just for the fist chapter. I love BlasterxPerceptor they are my crack of choice. And there should now, officially be more drunk Perceptor!Mind if i steal a scene from the first chap for a bit of art?
SwedishDragon chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
aww...so sweet...I WANT MORE! :D
optimus prime 007 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Aww, that was sweet! Excellent addition. :) Thanks.
Indari chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Aw, that was cute!

Blaster/Perceptor is one of those pairings that you never really see, but it's cute! I loved the Prowl/Jazz part, nice job. ;)
Sergeant Duck chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Yay! Sexy Jazz is sexy!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
BAHAHAHAHA! The bit at the end was a nice touch. XD
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL I love it! I just heard the song and the picture in my head of this scene is hilarious.
xStarSaber chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
LOL! OMG LOL! XD more! Everything going through Prowl's processor is too hysterical XD.
Apocrypha Blessing chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Needs moar drunk, dancing, singing PROWL! He should sing Shake your Body by Michael Jackson.

Hawt P
Fayola chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I CONCUR. GET PROWL A CUBE. CUZ I WANNA SEE HIM SING "BAD GIRLFRIEND" BY THEORY OF A DEAD MAN. 0-0 SRSLY.

NO. SERIOUSLY. GO LISTEN TO IT, AND THEN YOU TELL ME THAT JAZZ IS NOT THE NAUGHTY GIRLFRIEND HE IS SINGING ABOUT.
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
lol. poor prowl. the floor must be his best friend from all the times he's crashed.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Bahahahaha! XD I agree with Jazz - let's get Prowl drunk, too, and make him dance with Percy!

Also... wiggles for the sake of it X3