Reviews for BEDFELLOWS
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LOL they're cute together. I hope Ziva comes back.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Really good character interaction.

Brilliantly written.

All in all yet another awesome story! :)
4sweetdreams chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Gotta love Timmy and poetry... of course, being rocked to sleep by Gibbs would be this girl's dream come true! :) Good interaction between all of the characters. :D
StarvingScriptWriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Just... well... just... *sigh*

Marvelous! Well done.

SSW
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was very good. Nice job!
JosieFB chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wonderful story. It left me wanting to know what happens next! I love Bringing Up Baby. The first time I watched it I laughed until I cried and my sides ached. Nobody does screwball better than Cary Grant!
Mitford chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love, bringing up baby, super film. This story had me in floods. So sad but lovely too.
Aalliya chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
great story!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great story, I liked it a lot.
ericajane chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Thanks for a great story! It was really good; I really enjoyed it.
brightblue chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Lovely story! I like that the whole team was looking out for Ziva, as they would. We really got to see how they all care for her in their own special way, as she is part of their family. Tony, especially, was very sweet with Ziva- I only hope that we get to see that in S7! And, of course, Tony and Ziva snuggled together in bed is my favorite! ;) Great job!
zatl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aww. :)

this was sweet.

it made me smile.
ark030288 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
So it is nice to beable to review for you for a change.

I really like this. It is different than every other Ziva comes back from being tortured. They all show that they care and that eventhough things might have happened they are still there for her.

I loved Tony. You do an amazing job at writing him.

Very good!
Nemisses chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That's what a family does when one of their own is hurting.
so-lovely-and-i chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*sniff* That was really nice!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »