Reviews for BEDFELLOWS
MissJayne chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Loved it! Enjoyed the team rallying around Ziva to protect her.
Kerrison chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Awesome, as always my friend :)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh my good golly gosh ma'am. You know that feeling, when you are reading somehing, and not only your heart aches, but you bones seem to ache alongwith your heart as well, and a chill goes through your body?

If you don't, well... Boo hoo. I just did. That was so emotional. I almost started to cry at Jimmy and Abby in bed with Ziva. Although, I think Little Jimmy would be a little afraid of Ziva at first.

Anyway, very cute.

Cute in a good way though. :)
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Simply amazing. Adoringly cute with the way Tony helped her and himself in the end and filled with such strong emotions. My heart-broke when reading that her nightmares were so bad; and that when they began to go away she didn't understand what was happening.

I liked this because it depicted just how much everyone cares for Ziva and she finally got to see just how important she was. I was nearly crying when Gibbs came to her apartment and looked through her cupboards, it reminded me of something I'd had happen to me.

This is such a real story. Great job, I hope to see more from you soon!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I hope you continue it.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Angsty and real - my favorite things in a story. Great job!
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw, so cute, so sweet. I liked this a lot!
mia66 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOVE IT!
hockeymom chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Awesome story! Great job capturing the real Tony and Ziva. Gibbs too.
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Those two need one another. Nice job!
djEskimo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Why is this story complete? Why aren't there more chapters coming?

Besides that, excellent story. Really, really well done. I hope you have more stuff coming soon...
Tortuguin chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love this! I've recently acquired an unhealthy obsession for post-aliyah tiva fics, and this is by far one of my favorites! Your writing style is amazing!

Hope ya update soon! Unless its a one-shot, in which case, excellent one-shot :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You're stories have a tendency to make me cry and this one is no exception.

Wonderful job and very in character. The Abby/Palmer team were too perfect.

Well done once again.
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw,if you could would you continue
blarney chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This story is so beautifully written. The simplicity of the love that Tony and Ziva show each other almost without them realizing it is there simply takes your breath away. Please continue with more of this love story.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »