Reviews for The Gods' thoughts
Hades chapter 1 . 2/10
Very good story
Some mistakes chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
But this was Pretty nice.
I could definitely see it from their point of views and the information put into it fir really well man whatever nice.
Just a couple of spelling mistakes yea tho so
Moira Lathal chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
O_O

ooooooookaaaaaaaay...
ginny evans chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was nice, short and sweet!
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
interesting
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is one of my favorite musicals, and I love it even more now that I have a glimpse of the gods' POVS. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to randomly burst into "Mama Will Survive," although it can't be so random because I just announced it. -
Under the Willow Tree chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
that was amzing, well done. This is one of my favourite musical, you definatley did it justice
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
that was really good. Although I have always thought of Papa Ge as a hard-ass, this gives him another side while keeping in character. I liked it.
Yippie chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I liked how the charaters where portrayed, it gave more depth to papa ge's character, would have been nice if it was a little longer, but seeing as I can't write anything longer personally I won't complain.
pinkpalace77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love this concept, I think it really reflects the line in the show "And Papa Ge was gentle, as he carried her to shore"

You should work on showing and not telling, and keeping in a character voice. I don't think it sounded natural for gods to be saying "Well, you know" and stuff like that.

Thanks for posting!