Reviews for Psych!
Jen Crocker chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
What was taken from Jethro? Well written, though. It would have been really funny if Jen were still there and she did that to Jethro and the team!
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Hillerious. I can't help but wonder what he took from Gibbs. I assume Ziva passed by trying to break apart her bickering partners?
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh, God, that was HILARIOUS! Love your writing, and great job!
lunarmoth131 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
very interesting! First, what was taken from Ziva and how did she handle it? Second, what about Gibbs? And was Abby included in this little experiment? I guess I'll have to use my imagination :( Well I do have plenty of that!
BellaWriterChic chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I wonder what was taken from Gibbs and Ziva. That's funny!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You made me laugh! An honest to goodness laugh! I am not sure the last time that happened while I was reading fan fiction. I loved this little tale, really, though I have to say, I was thinking 'flash drive' when McGee was getting all panicky about his novel (also, why would it be on his computer at work?) but terrific premise. Now of course I have to wonder about Ziva and Gibbs. Mesing with Ziva is like taunting a cobra and I can't think she all so calmly 'passed', not if she cared about what was taken. Then Gibbs, well that's tantamount to messing with a grizzly compared to McGee and Tony which are more like lion cubs or some such metaphor. I have to say the line:I've never heard DiNozzo or McGee speak in full sentences like they were Amish or preschool teachers was my absolute favorite. Sequel?
hudson911 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wait, you just can't stop it there! Geesh, that's was too much of a tease, how would we ever know what Vance stole from Zive and Gibbs? You're killing me! Good fic though, even though you did leave a some-what cliffy.
mk chapter 1 . 7/25/2009