Reviews for Nice Try, Potter
Kniepinja chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I really loved your story and would absolutely love to read what happened from this point on!
I kind of imagine Dumbledore reading the books, like a good prank, while drinking tea. But further he reads, the more true facts he finds(he almost chokes when facts about his past come up) the more convinced he becomes, that this is God's honest truth. The prophecy hasn't yet been made, so there is a chance that they might even be able to kill old snake-face. After lot of convincing(Snape is still not really convinced, that that is true and Lily believes headmaster, but is somewhat afraid to break the world) and some unbreakable wows,(some of silence and some of not betraying and maybe one or two of not killing each other?) he sends his brightest pupils on a Horcrux chase. Maybe some new friendships will be made, maybe some will be broken. Whatever would happen, some hilarity is guaranteed, as well as some heartbreak. The only thing, that is for sure, is that not one of them would come out of it the same as they were.
Or maybe Dumbledore just shrugs those books as a fiction written by Marauders, who obviously did their research and remembers of them only after some things start to actually happen.
Or maybe he doesn't even read them, just put them in the library's fiction section and Hermione stumbles upon at some point of her time in Hogwarts. Or Headmaster leaves them unread in his office and Harry himself notices them on one his visits to his office.
There are so may possibilities, and I'm more than hundred percent sure, that any one of them would turn out to be totally amazing, if you ever choose to write them!
So I am begging - please, please, PLEASE at least another one-shot about what happens next!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I want to know how much the books changed everything, PLEASE! I beg you to write more!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Thank you for sharing this story.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I see obliviations in their future.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This has got to be the greatest, funniest, and most entertaining summary of the Harry Potter series I've ever read and a simply awesome AU scenario at that! :D
Congratulations for this amazing achievement!
P.S. My favorite part was the Marauders getting Wormtail to make an Unbreakable Vow (that's just BRILLIANT)! Also, I love Remus' advice to James concerning Lily. Smart kid! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
W o w... Just WOW. I am speechless
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I'd love to see a sequel with Dumbleores reaction!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I had so much fun reading the characters conversation. Great job.
lolreader39 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
we need a sequel of this! I wanna see how this affects the events.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
OHMIGOSH! Does this mean that everything will be all okay?! PLEASE expound!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
okay with an ending like that and with what they've already changed, I really want to see at least a few snapshots of how the future is different. but this is complete and that's good too, I just really love your writing so I'll go read one of your longer fics now.
RavenclawHermioneG chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
:) This is hilarious! Good job!
Aurenrose chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Thank you for actually making a realistic one. In all the 'reading the books' fics I've seen, Lily hears one word about her son and immediately falls in love with James while ditching Severus. Honestly, I have nothing against Jily, but the spontaneity of it is ridiculous.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I'd like to see this as maybe a two-shot... Dumbledore gets involved... James does weird things... Lily and Snape take matters into their own hands...
Cole Pascal chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I would really, REALLY like to see a series where dumbledore got a hold of the books before it all happened! Very droll one shot.