Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
ben10987654321 chapter 33 . 2/2/2010
That Aphrodite, still interfering i see but in a good way. So baby on way; YAY!

Clark and Diana making the Earth move, literally, once more. Hmm i think that may be a theme developing there. LOL!

Great chapter and i look forward to your epilogue as much as i will be sad that this story has reached its end.
AmazoniaV chapter 33 . 2/2/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic. And this chapter was really sensitively handled. I loved reading it. Trust Clark to be the one who discovers that Diana is expecting a baby! Nice handling of the characters.
Ratdogtwo chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
another awsome chapter keep up the great work
VFSNAKE chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
YEAH! AWESOME! Diana and Clark are going to have a baby. Man Hippolyta is going to flip out. LOL!
john777 chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter, keep writing
JustBFree5 chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
Makin' babies, whoo-hoo!
ImFanci chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
The honeymoon sounded awesome. That dinner scene when they found out about the extra heartbeat was so funny! You've managed to write a hot scene without actually going gutter. Loved it all.
Wonderbee31 chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
Again enjoy the moment there when they find out that they'll be having a baby, and always a sweet moment, as well as hoping that things with Artemis will work out in the future time.
ben10987654321 chapter 32 . 1/31/2010
It's always funny how you have the women in Bruce's life rile him up and ruffle his feathers. He does take things far too seriously.

So Clark and Diana are married now and she is once more a princess. Yay!

Great chapter H. Update Soon!
Arcadia81 chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Yay! Clark is doing the interview! *does happy dance* I was hoping you would do that. And you did! *hugs H* Thank you! I'm glad Flash brought up Lois' article. Why should get the story after what she did to Superman. Of course I am

being a bit bias. :D

Nice revision of Secret Origins. Yeah, I didn't like how Superman was made into a sucker again! Glad you corrected that. I noticed you had J'onn carry Batman out. I wouldn't mind if Diana did. It wouldn't mean anything. Besides, there's

such tension between Clark and Diana, if Flash noticed it, then the others have as well.
Arcadia81 chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
Justice League unite! Yay! Lois ticked off at giving her story to Clark. Could this chapter get any better? How arrogant of Lois to think she will get an interview with Diana because she’s a woman.
Arcadia81 chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
How selfish of Lois but this time we can thank her for it. Clark gets to meet Diana all dress up as an ambassador.

Clark is so cute and well on his way going on an ego trip. Clark, not used to talking to the pretty girl, takes full advantage of it when a looker like Diana has genuine interest in him but boy did he look foolish faking walking into the door. LOL!

Team J'onn and Superman Awesome
Arcadia81 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
Argh! Diana didn't get to tell Kal she was coming to his world. You are so mean with the cliffhangers! :D But so awesome with your story telling so I forgive you! When Kal asked to say goodbye to Diana in the way of his world, I thought for sure he would kiss her. Of course that's my wishful thinking. *sighs*. It'll happen. I'll just have to be patient.

Artemis coming to Man's World. Not good. Not good at all. She's gonna take up with a bad crowd.

By the way, when you said Diana is capable of empathy and despite her inexperience, has wisdom of Athena, could you tell that to a certain writer of the DC offices?
Arcadia81 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
The conversation between Superman and the Amazons was very interesting as I noticed they are as xenophobic as Kryptonians were and their fear of outsiders caused them to stay on a doomed planet and die. Such a fate could lie for the Amazons if they do not change.

But boy did Superman stick his foot in his mouth talking about Diana's inexperience. One step forward and two steps back, Clark. He can't talk to Amazon women. :p
Arcadia81 chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Poor Superman. I bet during dinner he was thinking, "I can't wait to get out of here. I so wanna go home."

Mala knows a good looking man when she sees one. Diana should take notes. She must have or should wouldn't have look like such a knockout at dinner the next evening and caused Superman to make a fool of himself. Diana naive when it comes to men? I think not! :D
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »