Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
ImFanci chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
The honeymoon sounded awesome. That dinner scene when they found out about the extra heartbeat was so funny! You've managed to write a hot scene without actually going gutter. Loved it all.
Wonderbee31 chapter 33 . 2/1/2010
Again enjoy the moment there when they find out that they'll be having a baby, and always a sweet moment, as well as hoping that things with Artemis will work out in the future time.
ben10987654321 chapter 32 . 1/31/2010
It's always funny how you have the women in Bruce's life rile him up and ruffle his feathers. He does take things far too seriously.

So Clark and Diana are married now and she is once more a princess. Yay!

Great chapter H. Update Soon!
Arcadia81 chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Yay! Clark is doing the interview! *does happy dance* I was hoping you would do that. And you did! *hugs H* Thank you! I'm glad Flash brought up Lois' article. Why should get the story after what she did to Superman. Of course I am

being a bit bias. :D

Nice revision of Secret Origins. Yeah, I didn't like how Superman was made into a sucker again! Glad you corrected that. I noticed you had J'onn carry Batman out. I wouldn't mind if Diana did. It wouldn't mean anything. Besides, there's

such tension between Clark and Diana, if Flash noticed it, then the others have as well.
Arcadia81 chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
Justice League unite! Yay! Lois ticked off at giving her story to Clark. Could this chapter get any better? How arrogant of Lois to think she will get an interview with Diana because she’s a woman.
Arcadia81 chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
How selfish of Lois but this time we can thank her for it. Clark gets to meet Diana all dress up as an ambassador.

Clark is so cute and well on his way going on an ego trip. Clark, not used to talking to the pretty girl, takes full advantage of it when a looker like Diana has genuine interest in him but boy did he look foolish faking walking into the door. LOL!

Team J'onn and Superman Awesome
Arcadia81 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
Argh! Diana didn't get to tell Kal she was coming to his world. You are so mean with the cliffhangers! :D But so awesome with your story telling so I forgive you! When Kal asked to say goodbye to Diana in the way of his world, I thought for sure he would kiss her. Of course that's my wishful thinking. *sighs*. It'll happen. I'll just have to be patient.

Artemis coming to Man's World. Not good. Not good at all. She's gonna take up with a bad crowd.

By the way, when you said Diana is capable of empathy and despite her inexperience, has wisdom of Athena, could you tell that to a certain writer of the DC offices?
Arcadia81 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
The conversation between Superman and the Amazons was very interesting as I noticed they are as xenophobic as Kryptonians were and their fear of outsiders caused them to stay on a doomed planet and die. Such a fate could lie for the Amazons if they do not change.

But boy did Superman stick his foot in his mouth talking about Diana's inexperience. One step forward and two steps back, Clark. He can't talk to Amazon women. :p
Arcadia81 chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Poor Superman. I bet during dinner he was thinking, "I can't wait to get out of here. I so wanna go home."

Mala knows a good looking man when she sees one. Diana should take notes. She must have or should wouldn't have look like such a knockout at dinner the next evening and caused Superman to make a fool of himself. Diana naive when it comes to men? I think not! :D
Arcadia81 chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
Go Superman! Take charge and put Hippolyta in her place. I am so loving Superman through all this.

"But Hippolyta, the woman, noted his chiseled jaw and cerulean blue eyes and his well developed body under the tight uniform. She snorted inwardly. Humph, he’s as compelling a man as ever I saw one...strong and beautiful…like a fine, young stallion.?" Is Hippolyta a closet cougar? Hmm.

I can't blame Diana for bursting in the Senate like she did. Of course I would've jumped in front of Superman to protect and after I learned he was pardoned I would wish the ground swallow me. ;)
Arcadia81 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
I think we all know Clark wanted Diana to disrobe and he could dry her off that way. But he’s too good to say it. Ah, recreating that famous dream scene in the WW comic book. Classic move. Diana drooling over Clark’s well defined chest. Even better move. Too bad it will be Clark’s last move with him returning Diana to her mother in the condition she’s in.
Arcadia81 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
The banter between Kal and Diana: hilarious! I love Kal's thoughts are actually like a man. A well mannered man but a man still and not some naive dolt who doesn't have feelings for any women but Lois. And Clark flirting with Cat Grant?

Wow! Did he ever do that in the comic?

Alone in cave during a storm. Gee, I wonder how Diana and Kal will pass the time. :D Diana better be very afraid being alone with Kal. In a good way of course. Hee. Aphrodite is sneaky indeed.
Arcadia81 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Good for Aphrodite for bending the rules. We all know Ares will. I find it comical the Amazons fighting Superman and losing. Hee. Hee. I find it more hilarious how they are so scared of him and Diana! LOL! Poor Diana to take

Superman on. How naive. Hee. Hee.

As for the ending. NO! How can you end like that? I want to know what happens next! You are mean, mean, mean! I will not review until you write the next chapter! *Looks at the button below.* Oh, I just click this arrow here and I will go to the next chapter.
Arcadia81 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Another great chapter, H! I think it's funny how all the Amazons are scared of Kal so broken like that. Even I could take him now! Heh. Wait until he's a full power. Of course he wouldn't do anything. Hippolyta has a right to be concern

about Diana's curiosity of Kal. Once he open his eyes and Diana get a lock on those pretty blue eyes and strip him of his shirt to reveal hot, muscled chest, it's all over for Diana. LOL!

I am intrigued on what Ares has planned. I know he told Aphrodite to not interfere. Something tells me he won't be as honorable.
Arcadia81 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Awesome chapter, H! I like how you explained Diana didn't have to use her powers in the tournament. What a way to stick it to the haters who says Diana cheated to become Themyscira's champion with her abilities.

Nice appearance for Superman. He knows since he destroyed Apollo's Temple (clever btw) he has to repair it. Hee. Hee. Since he was expose to all that kryptonite someone has to be a personal servant and nurse him back to health. Someone. I wonder who. Heh.

Gods and their games. Never a good sign. But in this case…. Heh. Heh. At least Clark didn’t say, “Where have you been all my life.”
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »