Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
Arcadia81 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
The conversation between Superman and the Amazons was very interesting as I noticed they are as xenophobic as Kryptonians were and their fear of outsiders caused them to stay on a doomed planet and die. Such a fate could lie for the Amazons if they do not change.

But boy did Superman stick his foot in his mouth talking about Diana's inexperience. One step forward and two steps back, Clark. He can't talk to Amazon women. :p
Arcadia81 chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Poor Superman. I bet during dinner he was thinking, "I can't wait to get out of here. I so wanna go home."

Mala knows a good looking man when she sees one. Diana should take notes. She must have or should wouldn't have look like such a knockout at dinner the next evening and caused Superman to make a fool of himself. Diana naive when it comes to men? I think not! :D
Arcadia81 chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
Go Superman! Take charge and put Hippolyta in her place. I am so loving Superman through all this.

"But Hippolyta, the woman, noted his chiseled jaw and cerulean blue eyes and his well developed body under the tight uniform. She snorted inwardly. Humph, he’s as compelling a man as ever I saw one...strong and beautiful…like a fine, young stallion.?" Is Hippolyta a closet cougar? Hmm.

I can't blame Diana for bursting in the Senate like she did. Of course I would've jumped in front of Superman to protect and after I learned he was pardoned I would wish the ground swallow me. ;)
Arcadia81 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
I think we all know Clark wanted Diana to disrobe and he could dry her off that way. But he’s too good to say it. Ah, recreating that famous dream scene in the WW comic book. Classic move. Diana drooling over Clark’s well defined chest. Even better move. Too bad it will be Clark’s last move with him returning Diana to her mother in the condition she’s in.
Arcadia81 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
The banter between Kal and Diana: hilarious! I love Kal's thoughts are actually like a man. A well mannered man but a man still and not some naive dolt who doesn't have feelings for any women but Lois. And Clark flirting with Cat Grant?

Wow! Did he ever do that in the comic?

Alone in cave during a storm. Gee, I wonder how Diana and Kal will pass the time. :D Diana better be very afraid being alone with Kal. In a good way of course. Hee. Aphrodite is sneaky indeed.
Arcadia81 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Good for Aphrodite for bending the rules. We all know Ares will. I find it comical the Amazons fighting Superman and losing. Hee. Hee. I find it more hilarious how they are so scared of him and Diana! LOL! Poor Diana to take

Superman on. How naive. Hee. Hee.

As for the ending. NO! How can you end like that? I want to know what happens next! You are mean, mean, mean! I will not review until you write the next chapter! *Looks at the button below.* Oh, I just click this arrow here and I will go to the next chapter.
Arcadia81 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Another great chapter, H! I think it's funny how all the Amazons are scared of Kal so broken like that. Even I could take him now! Heh. Wait until he's a full power. Of course he wouldn't do anything. Hippolyta has a right to be concern

about Diana's curiosity of Kal. Once he open his eyes and Diana get a lock on those pretty blue eyes and strip him of his shirt to reveal hot, muscled chest, it's all over for Diana. LOL!

I am intrigued on what Ares has planned. I know he told Aphrodite to not interfere. Something tells me he won't be as honorable.
Arcadia81 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Awesome chapter, H! I like how you explained Diana didn't have to use her powers in the tournament. What a way to stick it to the haters who says Diana cheated to become Themyscira's champion with her abilities.

Nice appearance for Superman. He knows since he destroyed Apollo's Temple (clever btw) he has to repair it. Hee. Hee. Since he was expose to all that kryptonite someone has to be a personal servant and nurse him back to health. Someone. I wonder who. Heh.

Gods and their games. Never a good sign. But in this case…. Heh. Heh. At least Clark didn’t say, “Where have you been all my life.”
Arcadia81 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Lois still the same with Clark after all this years. Her loss. I hated that gang fight scene in the movie. What was Singer thinking? Gr! At least Batman comes to his rescue this time. “He could not just yank at it for risk of it snapping into two or even leaving fragments in his system. Only a fool would do that.” Hinting at someone, are we? :D
Arcadia81 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Wow. Hippolyta really told her opinion on she thinks Diana would not survive in Man’s World. Or rather trying to scare her from not going to Man’s World because she knows a hot Kryptonian will sweep her daughter off her feet. Way to tell off the JL crew for degrading Diana to steal her costume. The real Diana would not do that.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Have I reviewed this story on ?

Anyway. Great start. Tying in Superman Returns to Justice League. Whatever you do will be better than both of those series.

I hope that recorder Lois threw off the building didn’t hit anyone. If it did, Lois has a lawsuit on her hands. I think I know where that star fell. Over my house! Come to me, Supes baby! :Hellacre whispers something in my ear: Wonder Woman? Oh, yeah. I forgot about her. :p
JustBFree chapter 32 . 1/30/2010
great job as always!
john777 chapter 32 . 1/29/2010
Keep writing
unoaranya30 chapter 32 . 1/29/2010
Another beautiful chapter H.

It's nice to see these two catch a break.

some nice moments with Martha's and Poly's gifts.

looking forward to the honeymoon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 32 . 1/29/2010