Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely fantastic chapter. Hippolyta's conversation with Martha was...Priceless. Ma Kent may be a simple woman from Kansas, but she's not about to back down to anyone...not even a Queen. The fluff was great, and I loved the impromptu proposal at the end.
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
OKAY THAT'S IT...This is now my favorite chapter in the story. Gotta love Richard coming back for Lois. I'm glad she finally sees she's been pining for a dream, when her reality could be so much sweeter. Supes breaking out of the Matrix was remarkable...damn that guy is powerful. With the full might of the Amazons, multiple governments armed forces, and the Justice League, only New Genesis could thwart Darkseid like the Earth. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
Holy crap...great twist with Tala bringing back Darkseid. God I hate Lex. Lol. Fantastic chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 12/11/2013
Excellent chapter...Lex at his finest(said with as much sarcasm as I can muster). Diana getting injured is going to be a problem...for LEX! You don't mess with people Supes cares about, especially not the woman he loves. Love this story. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
Drama filled chapter. Damn Amazons can be so stubborn! Lol. It's good to see that Diana chose Kal over her station...this was probably one of the biggest defining moments of their relationship. Bruce bringing in Zatanna will be fun. As usual, excellent writing, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Damn...your A/N are always spot on! You're right...no way Bats could have stopped that missile. Stupid Artemis...I liked her better with the personality you gave her in Stolen Legacy. Lol. Now that Lex has the Annihilator, I wonder what Supes and the League can do? Kal was barely able to defeat Doomsday, and he's nothing compared to Hephasteus' creation! Great story, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Awesome chapter. Nice fluffy date, and it's great that Diana and Kal can finally be together...especially since Supes doesn't have to hold back anymore.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Tough scene with Lois. It sucked, but she needed to hear it to move on. I'm glad Supes didn't beat around the bush...the truth probably hurt and embarrassed her, but she needed to know so she could move on. The Kal/Diana relationship is moving along nicely, but damn that conversation about exes must have been hard for him...funny to read though! Lol. Grea chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Great fluff in this chapter...Loved it all. As usual, Hellacre...amazing story and great writing!
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Nice chapter...Gotta love Lobo and Supes' return. The A/N is accurate, this scene shows the growth Diana has made from the first day she met Kal, to now. I really enjoyed the time between her and Martha. Oh Crap...mama Kent is going to freak when she learns her little boy is still alive! Lol. Great story!
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter...so far it's the best one in this awesome story. Superman dead...or is he? Leave it to the world's greatest detective to find out what happens. Great writing, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
I have to say...I really enjoy the interaction between this version of Batman and Supes. They just seem like such good friends. Usually in other fics Bats is portrayed as being so moody and grumpy, it never shows how close him and Supes really are. Glad you took the time to show it to us. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
That chapter was fun. I loved seeing Lobo, and I know he's a "bad guy" but I still always liked him. I shudder to think what would happen if Supes died and Lobe joined the league. Batman would fight him(and die) before the first day was over. Lol. Can't wait to see who Supes fights and how he gets out of this one.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Hahahah...I wish you would have put in italics what Kal really told that guy. Great chapter. Just bummed it wasn't longer. Every time I click next, I know it's one chapter closer to the end and I don't want the story to be over. Lol. Excellent writing, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Oh crap...warworld...Can't wait to see Supes go there! Great chapter and really great story so far, Hellacre!
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »