Guest chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
Love it, and your truthful portrayal of SM/WW!
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 34 . 5/6/2014
beautiful. My head is still swirling with happiness and love and awe and satisfactioooon yeah! Woohoo! I love the conflicts, the banter with Batman and Superman, Lor, Lara and Jon make me laugh. Reminds me of my younger siblings. Everything is very true and pure to read. If that makes any sense. I loved every chapter. You threw stuff out there very blunt and effective. Kept me reading for my life. I screamed when Kal was incinerated. I love those sort of things. Drama and suspenseeee. I love the end. Finality at it's best.
The Neutrino chapter 32 . 5/4/2014
Batman to the... Oh Bruce...

Also, daww at Hippolyta's gift.
The Neutrino chapter 31 . 5/4/2014
Go Martha!
The Neutrino chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
Raspier than usual, Bats? Right...

And villainous treachery. No surprises there.
The Neutrino chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Oh... Flash...

And the Bruce-Clark banter is top notch. You really sense they are equals and have worked together before.
bigfan22 chapter 34 . 12/11/2013
Another fantastic tale. Wow. I really appreciate all your hard work, Hellacre. So far I have read three of your stories, and they just keep getting better. My only complaint is that they eventually come to an end! Thank you for giving us these incredible stories to read, and I hope you keep putting out more of them for a long time!
bigfan22 chapter 33 . 12/11/2013
Hell yeah...great chapter. Good for Kal and Diana...I'm a little sad the next chapter will be the last!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 12/11/2013
And the fluff continues...I like it. Great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely fantastic chapter. Hippolyta's conversation with Martha was...Priceless. Ma Kent may be a simple woman from Kansas, but she's not about to back down to anyone...not even a Queen. The fluff was great, and I loved the impromptu proposal at the end.
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 12/11/2013
OKAY THAT'S IT...This is now my favorite chapter in the story. Gotta love Richard coming back for Lois. I'm glad she finally sees she's been pining for a dream, when her reality could be so much sweeter. Supes breaking out of the Matrix was remarkable...damn that guy is powerful. With the full might of the Amazons, multiple governments armed forces, and the Justice League, only New Genesis could thwart Darkseid like the Earth. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
Holy crap...great twist with Tala bringing back Darkseid. God I hate Lex. Lol. Fantastic chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 12/11/2013
Excellent chapter...Lex at his finest(said with as much sarcasm as I can muster). Diana getting injured is going to be a problem...for LEX! You don't mess with people Supes cares about, especially not the woman he loves. Love this story. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
Drama filled chapter. Damn Amazons can be so stubborn! Lol. It's good to see that Diana chose Kal over her station...this was probably one of the biggest defining moments of their relationship. Bruce bringing in Zatanna will be fun. As usual, excellent writing, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Damn...your A/N are always spot on! You're way Bats could have stopped that missile. Stupid Artemis...I liked her better with the personality you gave her in Stolen Legacy. Lol. Now that Lex has the Annihilator, I wonder what Supes and the League can do? Kal was barely able to defeat Doomsday, and he's nothing compared to Hephasteus' creation! Great story, Hellacre!
559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »