Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Great LONG chapter...just how I like em. Lol. Loved the ending...I can't wait until WW learns Supes identity.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter. I know I complained a few times about the way you depicted Lois in another story, but this time I like it. She's not as bitter and mean, and more like the Lois I know. Lol. Really loving the story so far.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying this new meeting between Supes and WW and I look forward to seeing the JL form with all these heroes. Excellent work as usual, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Nice and cute little goodbye between Diana and Supes. Gotta love how respectful the boy scout is...it's that charm that can get even unforgiving and rigid Amazons to tolerate him. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Damn good chapter...I loved it every word of it. Since the gods seem so interested in Supes and mess with him all the time, I curious why no one ever gifted him with anything. I know he's a living weapon, and he doesn't need a sword, dagger or spear, but some armor against Kryptonite would be nice. Lol
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Oh crap...Hephaestus is about to create something insanely powerful. Can't wait to see what it is, and how Supes and Diana defeat it. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Hahahahah...Diana is always so impulsive, but sometimes it leads to such hilarious moments. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Another good chapter. Supes saves Diana and now has to face Hippolyta! Oh boy...I did like the conversation in the cave though. It gave a good concise history of how the Amazons were on the island. My only complaint is...these chapters are so much shorter from your other stories. Lol. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Aphrodite you clever minx...she's playing such a devious game. Good chapter, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Supes great escape! Good chapter
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter! Supes in chains, Diana about to speak to him, and Ares causing mischief with Aphrodite. Lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Sweet...Diana wins(obviously) but I was not expecting Supes to fall on the island! Very interesting!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I totally agree with your A/N about Lois and Richard helping Supes on the landmass, and I actually like your version a lot better. Great touch with having Bats make an appearance...it just makes more sense. Good chapter, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Good chapter. We know Diana is going to disobey her mother and join the tournament, but damn...can't believe she pulled out the Heracules card! I almost thought Hippolyta would have slapped her for saying that! Lol.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Such a subdued and sad Clark. I can understand Lois' anger for him leaving without a word, but she has someone now. After 5 yrs, I hope she won't hold a grudge long(sarcasm...we all know she can hold one till she dies). Glad Martha found someone for love and companionship. Good start, but a little slow and sad for the big blue!
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »