Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Awesome chapter. Nice fluffy date, and it's great that Diana and Kal can finally be together...especially since Supes doesn't have to hold back anymore.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Tough scene with Lois. It sucked, but she needed to hear it to move on. I'm glad Supes didn't beat around the bush...the truth probably hurt and embarrassed her, but she needed to know so she could move on. The Kal/Diana relationship is moving along nicely, but damn that conversation about exes must have been hard for him...funny to read though! Lol. Grea chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Great fluff in this chapter...Loved it all. As usual, Hellacre...amazing story and great writing!
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Nice chapter...Gotta love Lobo and Supes' return. The A/N is accurate, this scene shows the growth Diana has made from the first day she met Kal, to now. I really enjoyed the time between her and Martha. Oh Crap...mama Kent is going to freak when she learns her little boy is still alive! Lol. Great story!
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter...so far it's the best one in this awesome story. Superman dead...or is he? Leave it to the world's greatest detective to find out what happens. Great writing, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
I have to say...I really enjoy the interaction between this version of Batman and Supes. They just seem like such good friends. Usually in other fics Bats is portrayed as being so moody and grumpy, it never shows how close him and Supes really are. Glad you took the time to show it to us. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
That chapter was fun. I loved seeing Lobo, and I know he's a "bad guy" but I still always liked him. I shudder to think what would happen if Supes died and Lobe joined the league. Batman would fight him(and die) before the first day was over. Lol. Can't wait to see who Supes fights and how he gets out of this one.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Hahahah...I wish you would have put in italics what Kal really told that guy. Great chapter. Just bummed it wasn't longer. Every time I click next, I know it's one chapter closer to the end and I don't want the story to be over. Lol. Excellent writing, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Oh crap...warworld...Can't wait to see Supes go there! Great chapter and really great story so far, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Great interview between Clark and WW, and I loved him getting caught at the end! Great story so far!
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Great LONG chapter...just how I like em. Lol. Loved the ending...I can't wait until WW learns Supes identity.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter. I know I complained a few times about the way you depicted Lois in another story, but this time I like it. She's not as bitter and mean, and more like the Lois I know. Lol. Really loving the story so far.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying this new meeting between Supes and WW and I look forward to seeing the JL form with all these heroes. Excellent work as usual, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Nice and cute little goodbye between Diana and Supes. Gotta love how respectful the boy scout is...it's that charm that can get even unforgiving and rigid Amazons to tolerate him. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Damn good chapter...I loved it every word of it. Since the gods seem so interested in Supes and mess with him all the time, I curious why no one ever gifted him with anything. I know he's a living weapon, and he doesn't need a sword, dagger or spear, but some armor against Kryptonite would be nice. Lol
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »