Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Not the best way for the two to meet or get on the right foot. Keep it up. Man I can't wait to see the next chapter. Write more ASP!
Johnceg chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Very good fic. I hope you continue writing. I congratulate you.
Johnceg chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Muy buen fic. Te felicito, vas muy bien. Espero que sigas así, y escribiendo con regularidad. Disculpa que te escriba en español, pero a pesar que sé leer en ingles, no soy bueno escribiendolo.
JustBFree chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
You're so cruel to cut off at that point, i can't wait orthem to meet!
Ratdogtwo chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
awh what a cliffy. lol great chapter keep up the good work
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Nice section, and glad to see Hipolyta standing up to the Bana rep, Artemis, and will hope that won't be problematic later on, especially with Ares making more plays, though wonder just how secretive he is and he thinks he is? Should be fun to see what happens when Clark is really awake and hopefully ready to leave, and if they'll try to keep him there, or kill him.
sealkid3 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
This story is really a great idea on how these two meet. Really great job on every aspect of the story from character actions to their quirks in personalities. Update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
"What you are proposing to do, all of you, goes against all that you have taught me. It is a mockery for me to assume the title of Champion and Emissary and go out into the world of men to teach them our ways of peace and justice if I cannot show one man mercy…"

Good reason. I'm glad thad Hyppolyte listened to her.

I wonder if Aphrodyte is really that indifferent, or she is fooling Ares?

And I doubt that he can heal in dungeon, without sunlight and in chains.
JOUNOUCHI sama chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
cool Chapter But I hate the Ares and Aphrodite scenes and And especially the Flirting
ImFanci chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Terrific update, H. Very wise of Hippolyta to listen to Diana's reasoning. That's what I'd do also regarding Diana not wanting to kill a possible innocent based on his gender. How could she be the bearer of peace if immediate execution was allowed? Very good point to bring up that I agree.

Did you have to end it like that? LOL.
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Diana stand up for Clark. Please update soon.
ben10987654321 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Great chapter.

It made sense Diana would be the one to ask his life is spared since she is the only amazon not tainted by the hate of men since she was not alive when Heracles was around.

They spared his life only to lock him away in some dark dungeon away from the sun. They're killing him without realising that they are doing so.

Anyway update soon H. I can't wait to see what happens next.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
A good update. I'm looking forward to the surprise the amazons will get if they try to slay him. He definitely needs some sunlight. I'm also looking forward to Diana and Kal's first conversation. A very good chapter. I look forward to future chapters.
VFSNAKE chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
OH NO! Poor Superman. Its bad enough they left the krytonite shard in his back even if they didn't see it, but leave him in chain? BO! That chapter made me unhappy. :( Write more ASAP!
VFR6 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Now I'm a bit curios, about the Kryptonian's pantheon.

What happen to them? I bet they (the Kryptonian's god and the mortal) have an argument about which ideology to embrace, science or religion. LOL. Judging by the legendary status that the Kryptonian(species) has among other galactic civilization, that they found a way to slay their pantheon with science.

Even darkseid is impressed by the Kryptonian civilization isn't he? I wonder why. Maybe they don't have any gods to worship cuz they just kill all of them. Heh, maybe that's why they banned space travels, to keep their tech on their own planet.

ah well, it'll be a nice backstory though. Hmm, instead of having the Greek pantheon take a shine to Supes, like your other fic seems to have, make them a bit hostile to him.

Supes is powerful enough to make Darkseid cry, and darkseid is scared of zeus in your other fic. Maybe supes and zeus is equal in power.

Hmm, burger.