Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
Fostersb chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
What a great first introduction, I hope they take the opportunity since they are so close together (hehe).
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Nice fun part there, and can't wait to see all the fall out from this almost escape Clark did, as well as how things will go with he and Diana as time goes onward.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
i enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Aphrodite planning to stop Ares from gaining the upper power. Please update soon.
acepro Evolution chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. . . THIS IS GETTING TOO BRILLIANT! ! !
ImFanci chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Nice job! I certainly wasn't expecting them to literally COLLIDE! LOL. I can't wait to see who had landed on top of who, and the reaction there after.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Wow this is an insane amount of build up for them to talk. I hope that conversation is interesting. Please don't make this story angsty. I am enjoying it quite a bit so far but having to wait fifty chapters for them to get into a relationship would not be fun. I look forward to future updates.
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Not the best way for the two to meet or get on the right foot. Keep it up. Man I can't wait to see the next chapter. Write more ASP!
Johnceg chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Very good fic. I hope you continue writing. I congratulate you.
Johnceg chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Muy buen fic. Te felicito, vas muy bien. Espero que sigas así, y escribiendo con regularidad. Disculpa que te escriba en español, pero a pesar que sé leer en ingles, no soy bueno escribiendolo.
JustBFree5 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
You're so cruel to cut off at that point, i can't wait orthem to meet!
Ratdogtwo chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
awh what a cliffy. lol great chapter keep up the good work
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Nice section, and glad to see Hipolyta standing up to the Bana rep, Artemis, and will hope that won't be problematic later on, especially with Ares making more plays, though wonder just how secretive he is and he thinks he is? Should be fun to see what happens when Clark is really awake and hopefully ready to leave, and if they'll try to keep him there, or kill him.
sealkid3 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
This story is really a great idea on how these two meet. Really great job on every aspect of the story from character actions to their quirks in personalities. Update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
"What you are proposing to do, all of you, goes against all that you have taught me. It is a mockery for me to assume the title of Champion and Emissary and go out into the world of men to teach them our ways of peace and justice if I cannot show one man mercy…"

Good reason. I'm glad thad Hyppolyte listened to her.

I wonder if Aphrodyte is really that indifferent, or she is fooling Ares?

And I doubt that he can heal in dungeon, without sunlight and in chains.
JOUNOUCHI sama chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
cool Chapter But I hate the Ares and Aphrodite scenes and And especially the Flirting
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »