Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Agreed about Superman steadily absorbing more solar power and growing immune, as I always understood that Green K radiation drove the yellow sun radiation out of his body, which is why it turned him green when he was killed in a couple of imaginary stories. Looking forward to what all Aphrodite's meddling causes, and how the trial might end up going, especially if the Bana have a voice at it.
TimeRose chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
wow i just finished reading all these amazing chapters you have posted! wow this is shaping up to be another one of your brillant wonder woman/superman fics isn't it?lol i LOVE this story and i cant wait till they speak to each other! update again soon please!Dx
Ratdogtwo chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
aw a cliffy great chapter keep up the awsome work
Exodus5 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Hey nice chapter but there were a few point I was having trouble with. When Superman came out from underground why didn't he just fly off then see where he was and what was going on? He knew he was in trouble at that point but it seems like he stuck around long enough just to get into trouble again.

Another is the relative top speeds of Superman and Wonder Women flying. Superman is at the speed of light and Wonder Women at supersonic thats a big difference. But really this is just a power level thing so its ultimatly up to you on how you do it. I just wanted to pointed it out.

Ok the parts that really threw me off. First the whole unbalancing thing while fly. Superman warps or creates (depending on who you ask) gravity fields to fly that means he's actually warping spacetime itself to get around. Even if his tragectory was altered he wouldn't just fall to the ground. I know its not really a big deal but it bugged me.

Last the whole rope throwing while flying really fast. How did Wonder Woman throw the rope up with the high amount of air resistance? I know its magical but not like that and its just a rope so shouldn't it have been pushed down by the air currents soon as it left her hands? Again this is not a big deal but it just bugged me a lot for some reason.
ben10987654321 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Great chapter. Aphrodie and her scheming. *shakes head* She's a character isn't she.

He thought Diana was an angel. Wasn't that sweet until she slashed him across the chest that is.

Good ending with them having them literally collide. Can't wait to see what happens when they actually manage to get to speak to each other. Update soon or else!
JOUNOUCHI sama chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
cool Chapter as Usual

I Never understand why Superman needs three Weaknesses Everybody has one so why Superman has three Weaknesses
Fostersb chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
What a great first introduction, I hope they take the opportunity since they are so close together (hehe).
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Nice fun part there, and can't wait to see all the fall out from this almost escape Clark did, as well as how things will go with he and Diana as time goes onward.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
i enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Aphrodite planning to stop Ares from gaining the upper power. Please update soon.
acepro Evolution chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. . . THIS IS GETTING TOO BRILLIANT! ! !
ImFanci chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Nice job! I certainly wasn't expecting them to literally COLLIDE! LOL. I can't wait to see who had landed on top of who, and the reaction there after.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Wow this is an insane amount of build up for them to talk. I hope that conversation is interesting. Please don't make this story angsty. I am enjoying it quite a bit so far but having to wait fifty chapters for them to get into a relationship would not be fun. I look forward to future updates.
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Not the best way for the two to meet or get on the right foot. Keep it up. Man I can't wait to see the next chapter. Write more ASP!
Johnceg chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Very good fic. I hope you continue writing. I congratulate you.
Johnceg chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Muy buen fic. Te felicito, vas muy bien. Espero que sigas así, y escribiendo con regularidad. Disculpa que te escriba en español, pero a pesar que sé leer en ingles, no soy bueno escribiendolo.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »