Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
great chapter keep up the great work.
sealkid3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
really great story, and I'm really glad you've given superman a more realistic and true personality, something that actually portrays his selflessness. And i like how superman didn't just go to krypton and back but met the queen of almerac and so on. Good job and update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great start. I liked the dialog between Superman and Lois (much better than it was in SR movie), professional talk to Bruce and, of course, Martha's worries.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yay! You're back! So an alternate take on the Justice League right from the start huh. This should be good. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Fabulous start, H! I like how Clark is looking to form the League after RETURNING from Krypton along with his conversations with Bruce and Martha. I can't wait to read chapter 2 even though I already know what to expect. And even more so for chapter 3 for the bits you threw at me. LOL.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 7/25/2009

Another great story from one of the best SM/WW authors out there.

Interesting start. Keep it up and know I for one am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Well this is a different set up. I'm kind of confused on which Superman this is though? He doesn't seem to be the modern or silver age versions. More like some combination of the two. Is that what you where going for?
Novchild chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Yes, you are back and with another great start. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Clark explain to Lois why they couldn't be together. Please update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Neat start here, and could have easily have seen things going south with Lois like this, given Kal's style now, and her not being dragged from the good guy who seems about to be left behind as seen in the movie, which just seemed like a cop out way to get Supes and Lois together, even though DC seems to be going out of their way to have the two of them stay together, no matter what huh?
Fostersb chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Great beginning and I can't wait to see how Diana comes into the picture and what that will mean for the others like Bruce and Lois.
wentworth360 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Happy to see a new story, look forward to see where it goes.
VyseN chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Welcome back. I've been waiting for you to return with another fic with this pairing, as I've read what's worth reading otherwise, and you're probably one of the best of the lot. This is another great start, so I'll be sure to keep up with your updates in the future, but I admit I hope it's not too far into the future as well, as I'm itching for the next update already. ;)

Best regards,