Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
VFR6 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I guess I was correct in thinking that this fic is gonna be good.

Oh, Bermuda Triangle? I thought it (Themyscara) is in Mediterranean or somewhere, Greeky.(lol) Hm, wikipedia did mention that the island was destroyed and had to be relocated several times, on last account it was somewhere on a past Krypton.

It'll be damn funny if Supes just crashed straight into the Senate Building, that will freak out the Amazons. LOL.

All of the female will go o_o then X_X and then D.

A half naked man just crashed through the ceiling, probably their etiquette will go out the window and ravage the Man of Steel. THAT will jolt him back to life. (in reference to the the doctor's attempt to revive Supes in the movie)

And scarred him for life. - _ -'

Lemme guess, the next chap plot line will be Diana found Supes half dead on the beach and take him back to her room(without her mother's knowledge or the rest of the island's[in a way of showing a rebellious compulsions] ) for healing, and in the process marvel (snicker snicker Marvel) at his invulnerabilities and his tight chest. . .

Am I right, or left? 3

Bye! !
winthjo chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Good chapter, I hope Bats helps Lex "right down the stairs". Hope to see more soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Superman save the world like he did in the movie. Please update soon.
ImFanci chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oops! I missed leaving chapter 2 reviews. But you already know what I've mentioned.

I loved the verbal disagreement between mother and daughter. Whoa.

Yes, Diana would never steal the armor! It definitely must be earned. And just the way I pictured it with the skirt. Eventually, she changes the bottom of the armor.

I like where this is going with Mala and Diana about to trade places! :D

Excellently done.
ImFanci chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Great update! I'm glad you skipped to the threat of the new land mass. Everything in between in the movie was a waste of our time with him stalking and pining after Lois. *gag* ;)

I loved Bruce coming in to help instead of that awful plot of Lois & Richard aiding Superman. And of course Bruce would have the steady hands of a surgeon. His late father was one. Great pick up on that. Way better scenario with Bruce carefully pulling out the shard! Funny - a fool.

Nice cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nanaccs chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I love it XD, and I agree with you about the movie.
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter where Superman meets Wonderwoman. HOT DAMN!
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
great chapter keep up the good work
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Agreeded, Diana is as honorable as you can get, and don't know why Timm felt he had to denigrate her character somewhat, if only to make her "edgey" I suppose. Looking forrward to what happens in the aftermath of the tourney, and when Diana meets Supes and the other folks in the outher world.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Awesome chappie :)

Of course Diana wouldn't steal the armor...maybe she wins somehow :D

Cant wait for her and Clark to meet ;)
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Lovely introduction of the Amazons and of Diana. Loved your little dig at Timm and Co. for them having her stealing the armour in JLU.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
VFR6 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Hey man, its me!

I guess this fic worth a read.

Something to look forward to.

Nothing to comment, cause your writing skills has been perfected ages ago. Except your way of plotline.

You seem to like to follow a certain path that you like and make a minor changes here and there.

That's all I'm going to say.

Bye!

(P/s this is going into my favourite list)
Black Tape chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I just wanted to comment and say that i'm a big fan of all your SM/WW stories and many others on this site. I have to agree that Dianna wouldn't steal the armour and i like how you're developing Wonder Woman's character. I agree with your Author's note that Bruce Timm and Co. made that mistake with Dianna and with the Green Lantern on using John Stewart.

Anyway keep up the good work on this story...
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
TESTIFY!

I so didn't like how they had her steal the armor in the JL cartoon.

Good chapter eager to see what's next, keep it up.
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
YAY! Good stuff. I like this fic. I wonder how things will turn out with the tournament. Write more ASAP!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »