Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
great chapter keep up the good work
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Agreeded, Diana is as honorable as you can get, and don't know why Timm felt he had to denigrate her character somewhat, if only to make her "edgey" I suppose. Looking forrward to what happens in the aftermath of the tourney, and when Diana meets Supes and the other folks in the outher world.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Awesome chappie :)

Of course Diana wouldn't steal the armor...maybe she wins somehow :D

Cant wait for her and Clark to meet ;)
ben10987654321 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Lovely introduction of the Amazons and of Diana. Loved your little dig at Timm and Co. for them having her stealing the armour in JLU.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
VFR6 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Hey man, its me!

I guess this fic worth a read.

Something to look forward to.

Nothing to comment, cause your writing skills has been perfected ages ago. Except your way of plotline.

You seem to like to follow a certain path that you like and make a minor changes here and there.

That's all I'm going to say.

Bye!

(P/s this is going into my favourite list)
Black Tape chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I just wanted to comment and say that i'm a big fan of all your SM/WW stories and many others on this site. I have to agree that Dianna wouldn't steal the armour and i like how you're developing Wonder Woman's character. I agree with your Author's note that Bruce Timm and Co. made that mistake with Dianna and with the Green Lantern on using John Stewart.

Anyway keep up the good work on this story...
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
TESTIFY!

I so didn't like how they had her steal the armor in the JL cartoon.

Good chapter eager to see what's next, keep it up.
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
YAY! Good stuff. I like this fic. I wonder how things will turn out with the tournament. Write more ASAP!
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you betrayed Wonder Woman. Please update soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
great chapter keep up the great work.
sealkid3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
really great story, and I'm really glad you've given superman a more realistic and true personality, something that actually portrays his selflessness. And i like how superman didn't just go to krypton and back but met the queen of almerac and so on. Good job and update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great start. I liked the dialog between Superman and Lois (much better than it was in SR movie), professional talk to Bruce and, of course, Martha's worries.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yay! You're back! So an alternate take on the Justice League right from the start huh. This should be good. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Fabulous start, H! I like how Clark is looking to form the League after RETURNING from Krypton along with his conversations with Bruce and Martha. I can't wait to read chapter 2 even though I already know what to expect. And even more so for chapter 3 for the bits you threw at me. LOL.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 7/25/2009

Another great story from one of the best SM/WW authors out there.

Interesting start. Keep it up and know I for one am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »