Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
JustBFree chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Hey Hellacre, I'm really enjoying this story- you've got to update quick!
Ratdogtwo chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
another awsome chapter keep up the good work
ben10987654321 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Somewhere over the bermuda triangle huh? I wonder where...LOL!

Of course we all know where. The only question is will you have Superman simply wash up on a beach or crash right into the middle of the island.

Got right into the land mass creation bit i see. It's all good and Batman to the rescue. You make a good point about how dense Clark's body would be. I guess he would weigh a ton or that is how it would seem.

Continue your roll and update soon!
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Wow! Is Supes going to crash on Themyskira instead of Steve Trevor! I think it's great! I saw stories about Batman on the Island, but it's the first about Superman.

Good part about Bruce's help too. I never liked the scene when Lois and Richard saved Superman.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Agreed, Singer really dropped the ball as far as the film went imo, and glad to see something a bit more comicy and fun here, and wo't it be fun to see where Supes landed, and if the Amazons saw him lifting the continent, what will they do to this strange fella if he washes up on the island. Also, Lois is pretty much a shrew isn't she, ad you caught her worst part in this section, given that she likes to tease, but it always seems to come across as bullying to me in the modern age.
Exodus5 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Are you going to have Superman wash up or land on Themyscria? That would be different. Your Amazons seemed to be more bitter than the usual bunch so I'm not sure how that would play out.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Awesome chappie :)

Batman has been introduced ;D

So is this where he meets Diana ;]
VFR6 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I guess I was correct in thinking that this fic is gonna be good.

Oh, Bermuda Triangle? I thought it (Themyscara) is in Mediterranean or somewhere, Greeky.(lol) Hm, wikipedia did mention that the island was destroyed and had to be relocated several times, on last account it was somewhere on a past Krypton.

It'll be damn funny if Supes just crashed straight into the Senate Building, that will freak out the Amazons. LOL.

All of the female will go o_o then X_X and then D.

A half naked man just crashed through the ceiling, probably their etiquette will go out the window and ravage the Man of Steel. THAT will jolt him back to life. (in reference to the the doctor's attempt to revive Supes in the movie)

And scarred him for life. - _ -'

Lemme guess, the next chap plot line will be Diana found Supes half dead on the beach and take him back to her room(without her mother's knowledge or the rest of the island's[in a way of showing a rebellious compulsions] ) for healing, and in the process marvel (snicker snicker Marvel) at his invulnerabilities and his tight chest. . .

Am I right, or left? 3

Bye! !
winthjo chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Good chapter, I hope Bats helps Lex "right down the stairs". Hope to see more soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Superman save the world like he did in the movie. Please update soon.
ImFanci chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oops! I missed leaving chapter 2 reviews. But you already know what I've mentioned.

I loved the verbal disagreement between mother and daughter. Whoa.

Yes, Diana would never steal the armor! It definitely must be earned. And just the way I pictured it with the skirt. Eventually, she changes the bottom of the armor.

I like where this is going with Mala and Diana about to trade places! :D

Excellently done.
ImFanci chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Great update! I'm glad you skipped to the threat of the new land mass. Everything in between in the movie was a waste of our time with him stalking and pining after Lois. *gag* ;)

I loved Bruce coming in to help instead of that awful plot of Lois & Richard aiding Superman. And of course Bruce would have the steady hands of a surgeon. His late father was one. Great pick up on that. Way better scenario with Bruce carefully pulling out the shard! Funny - a fool.

Nice cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nanaccs chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I love it XD, and I agree with you about the movie.
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter where Superman meets Wonderwoman. HOT DAMN!
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
great chapter keep up the good work
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »