Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Oh crap...Hephaestus is about to create something insanely powerful. Can't wait to see what it is, and how Supes and Diana defeat it. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Hahahahah...Diana is always so impulsive, but sometimes it leads to such hilarious moments. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Another good chapter. Supes saves Diana and now has to face Hippolyta! Oh boy...I did like the conversation in the cave though. It gave a good concise history of how the Amazons were on the island. My only complaint is...these chapters are so much shorter from your other stories. Lol. Great job, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Aphrodite you clever minx...she's playing such a devious game. Good chapter, Hellacre!
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Supes great escape! Good chapter
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter! Supes in chains, Diana about to speak to him, and Ares causing mischief with Aphrodite. Lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Sweet...Diana wins(obviously) but I was not expecting Supes to fall on the island! Very interesting!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I totally agree with your A/N about Lois and Richard helping Supes on the landmass, and I actually like your version a lot better. Great touch with having Bats make an appearance...it just makes more sense. Good chapter, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Good chapter. We know Diana is going to disobey her mother and join the tournament, but damn...can't believe she pulled out the Heracules card! I almost thought Hippolyta would have slapped her for saying that! Lol.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Such a subdued and sad Clark. I can understand Lois' anger for him leaving without a word, but she has someone now. After 5 yrs, I hope she won't hold a grudge long(sarcasm...we all know she can hold one till she dies). Glad Martha found someone for love and companionship. Good start, but a little slow and sad for the big blue!
SMWW4eva chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
read 13 chapters straight and i must say this is one hell of a fanfic you're written. there are some minor grammar and spelling mistakes but can be easily overlooked by the sheer creativity of your writing.

also, thank goodness j'onn is her liaison in this story, i really don't like steve trevor and i hope he won't ever appear in a single sentence in this whole fic.
Ryoko05 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I wasn't going to write any reviews cause this story is done and old enough that I would just look crazy but this chapter was just so amazing that I had to say great job! I'm really really enjoying this story and wish I had found it sooner. Thanks for posting!
ps: best line
That did it. He dropped his objections and said, "Let's do it!" LOL yes :D
Aquajacks chapter 34 . 8/7/2013
It started off as a bit slow, but picked up neat chap 17, nevertheless a wonderful story (no pun intended). Could have done with a bit more SM/WW action though
casema chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I have to say I'm impressed with your knowledge of Greek mythology. Did you do research or was this all from the comics?
casema chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
See? It helped I knew nothing of Superman so Lois and Richard helping him seemed absolutely normal to me.

I will complain about Lex Luthor tho. What an annoying HUMAN villain.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »