Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
Twylyte chapter 31 . 1/15/2013
Just re-reading this and I thought, if Superman never kills, then what happened to all those Parademons whose wings he cut off, what happened to the aliens turned to dust in the Justice League's first battle? Did he somehow keep every single one of them alive? Doubtful.
That said I'm enjoying this story every bit as much as the first time I read it.
-Twy
spiritedghost chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
As usual wonderful story. Love the interaction between the various characters. and of course between our two soon to be lovers. What I do not nor will I ever understand your difficulty with the cartoon version of JL/JLU. I mean while I understand you want to see a Superman who can do almost anything effortlessly, you should also understand that on the screen you are not going to get it. I mean I would like to see Superman fight with style, but seriously not going to happen. Just one freakin' spin kick or flat palm strike. That would be nice, but I don't see it happening. I would even like Batman who should fight that way, fight that way and again not happening. I don't even see you do it. So why is it you get so mad at the cartoons? (grins) I do not mean to through you under the metaphoric bus, I am just pointing out what I see as obvious...Ghost.
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Clever, "Somewhere over the Bermuda Triangle." Well if that isn't telling, I don't know what is. Great story by the by. Of course I love how you are developing Diana and her back story is shall we say, "FAB!"?
Yes we shall it is Fab.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
That was fun. I laughed and I laughed. I think the pinnacle of it all was summed up when he thought, "Darn rope." That was fantastic. I am loving this story. It is clever, creative as all h.e.l.l. and brilliant. Now please hush go do something else besides look for more reviews you disturbing my reading. Thank you ever so...Ghost!
The Burning Heart chapter 34 . 10/26/2012
Lovely story from start to finish.

Look forward to reading your other work.
Brian chapter 34 . 9/26/2012
Very good read. And very good writing! My first time reading any of your work, or fan fiction for that matter. And good call in seeing Kal and Diana together. Thank you for sharing your creation of this story with so many others. I hope you enjoyed writing this as others have enjoyed reading it. Im going to have to check if you have any other stories.
Raven3182 chapter 34 . 9/21/2012
This is a very well done story. You write very well and the characters are all true to themselves. I think the only one that is off at times is Batman; I don't think he would go for the light-hearted joking, but it works for this universe. I really enjoyed reading this. I think I'll check out some of your other stories. Thanks for writing!
awesome chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
This was cool :) But Wonder Woman can withstand any weather, the heat and cold hardly affect her. Also, she can apparently run and fly faster than Superman. He's stronger than her but her strength is close to his. And she has incredible eyesight too, she can see from great distances, it's not as good as Superman's but it is really good. Apparently she's supposed to be able to shoot lightening from her bracelets too, i really wanna see that. She's supposed to be one of DC's strongest superheroes so i hate when they depower her in shows or movies or even comics. Soooo that was just me going on about Wonder Woman cuz i love her so much :P
casema chapter 34 . 9/2/2012
*sighs*

I love this ship! I seriously do! Do them proud DC!
(and thank you!)
casema chapter 33 . 9/2/2012
That was such a darling way to write it. :)
casema chapter 25 . 9/2/2012
Damn you, Mongol!
casema chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
Yay, Lois has been dealt with. Goodbye. (I know, I'm terrible but anyway...)
casema chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
I loved reading the filler even tho a tad fluffy. :)
Elnahat chapter 34 . 7/15/2012
It was a great story. very well writen, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing it.
jazsqr chapter 34 . 7/9/2012
Another great story. Very different from stolen legacy as this is felt more like a series of connected stories rather than one continuous plot. As always, I thought you really nailed the interaction between Diana and Clark. I like the role of magic in Diana's disguise. The mirroring of Clark's glasses was a nice touch.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »