Reviews for WORLDS COLLIDE
SMWW4eva chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
read 13 chapters straight and i must say this is one hell of a fanfic you're written. there are some minor grammar and spelling mistakes but can be easily overlooked by the sheer creativity of your writing.

also, thank goodness j'onn is her liaison in this story, i really don't like steve trevor and i hope he won't ever appear in a single sentence in this whole fic.
Ryoko05 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I wasn't going to write any reviews cause this story is done and old enough that I would just look crazy but this chapter was just so amazing that I had to say great job! I'm really really enjoying this story and wish I had found it sooner. Thanks for posting!
ps: best line
That did it. He dropped his objections and said, "Let's do it!" LOL yes :D
Aquajacks chapter 34 . 8/7/2013
It started off as a bit slow, but picked up neat chap 17, nevertheless a wonderful story (no pun intended). Could have done with a bit more SM/WW action though
casema chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I have to say I'm impressed with your knowledge of Greek mythology. Did you do research or was this all from the comics?
casema chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
See? It helped I knew nothing of Superman so Lois and Richard helping him seemed absolutely normal to me.

I will complain about Lex Luthor tho. What an annoying HUMAN villain.
casema chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Is Mala your character or was there really a Mala in the DCU?

I'm a bit glad we don't have to deal with Hippolyta and the Amazons in the New 52...not with WW and Friends in her book. It would have been too cluttered.
casema chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I know I've read this before but nothing wrong in reading it again. You know, I actually enjoyed Superman Returns and didn't realize it was a bad movie until I became a comic fan again...and the comic geeks said so. But then I didn't know Superman at all then.

Kate Bosworth's Lois wasn't awful, wasn't she?
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
To be fair that movie was ridiculous. It was just like the other movies with Lex in them. It all ends up being about real estate.
ThanatusX chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
One of the best story I ever read here. I really love each chapter
TempduLoupe chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
THIS! I absolutely love this story, in fact I love all SMWW stories written by you, you are one of my favorite authors! love love love your work
Guest chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
Omg. Omg. Omg. Beautiful. I. Love. It. Perfect. In every way. All the way through love. And. Action fear. Morality. I just love superman and wonderwoman. Together. Their. So perfect. And. You did. A great. Job on the story ...:):)
Twylyte chapter 31 . 1/15/2013
Just re-reading this and I thought, if Superman never kills, then what happened to all those Parademons whose wings he cut off, what happened to the aliens turned to dust in the Justice League's first battle? Did he somehow keep every single one of them alive? Doubtful.
That said I'm enjoying this story every bit as much as the first time I read it.
-Twy
spiritedghost chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
As usual wonderful story. Love the interaction between the various characters. and of course between our two soon to be lovers. What I do not nor will I ever understand your difficulty with the cartoon version of JL/JLU. I mean while I understand you want to see a Superman who can do almost anything effortlessly, you should also understand that on the screen you are not going to get it. I mean I would like to see Superman fight with style, but seriously not going to happen. Just one freakin' spin kick or flat palm strike. That would be nice, but I don't see it happening. I would even like Batman who should fight that way, fight that way and again not happening. I don't even see you do it. So why is it you get so mad at the cartoons? (grins) I do not mean to through you under the metaphoric bus, I am just pointing out what I see as obvious...Ghost.
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Clever, "Somewhere over the Bermuda Triangle." Well if that isn't telling, I don't know what is. Great story by the by. Of course I love how you are developing Diana and her back story is shall we say, "FAB!"?
Yes we shall it is Fab.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
That was fun. I laughed and I laughed. I think the pinnacle of it all was summed up when he thought, "Darn rope." That was fantastic. I am loving this story. It is clever, creative as all h.e.l.l. and brilliant. Now please hush go do something else besides look for more reviews you disturbing my reading. Thank you ever so...Ghost!
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »