Reviews for A little of your time
Hotmamantx chapter 19 . 8/25
Damn i wish there was more
lorena gomez chapter 19 . 8/4
Hi: I like your fic a lot. I'm falling in love with Severus too! It's a shame we don't have a clone machine to make a lots of Severus, the world would be much, much better.
I think Hermione is a saint. If I were her I would smack James in the head, how he dare to tell off Hermione in the Great Hall about Sirius?
I hope Hermione can help Peter to go to the ball with the girl in the photograph, he really deserves an opportunity of happiness since he hadn't done anything wrong yet, it can change his life, right? Too bad their friends don't appreciate him. Maybe he can find another group to join since neither james nor lily care for peter.
Please continue your fic, it's very lovely and catching. I really want to know how things will end. The way you describe the characters it is great, it makes me remember how I used to think and act when I was the same age they are. Excellent work.
A huge hug from Colombia, and take care of yourself
PD. Please end the fic pleaseeee! :-)
Umm why did you stop here? It was getting good even though it was already good. Also I just wanted to tell you that Severus's dad was a mugger and his mom was a pureblood that's why he's called the half-blood Prince. His mom's maiden name was Prince.
mami1 chapter 1 . 7/3
Why didn't you finish this story? We wait, we hope ...
E-Vector chapter 19 . 4/25
OMG, how can you leave it like this? Well, better than another chapter-it makes a decent enough ending. But I hope you come back and finish it someday. (I don't usually fave fics until I'm done but I really like this one so far. The mind explorations were really cool.)
zaubernuss chapter 19 . 3/22
Is there still any hope that you might finish this one day? It was a nice and well written story (wenn ich's nicht in deinem Kommi gelesen hätte, wäre ich nich darauf gekommen, dass du Deutsche bist - abgesehen vielleicht von Sylvester und W.C. ;) ) and I'd really like to read the ending of this!
Tlyna52 chapter 19 . 3/20
It is a pity you abandoned this story, it was too good to be left like that.
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 19 . 3/17
This is probably the best time turner fic I have read! I absolutely loved this story please please please update! I'm begging you DO NOT FINISH THIS STORY HERE!
9632mp chapter 19 . 2/20
This story is so sweet! Too bad that you don't write it anymore...
meg527 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
"Poor Siri" knew exactly what he was doing and absolutely intended for Severus to come to harm.
misguidedghost93 chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Please update!
EvelynJSnape chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
Hello
I enjoyed the fic, it was great. Too bad that is not finalized
MyLovelyHorse chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
What is it with time travel stories? I've yet to find one that has been finished LOL. I guess we all get trapped in time. Great job on what is here though; it would be a real treat to see what else you would do with it. That said, thanks for sharing. You're a very entertaining writer. :)
beck9y chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
please please continue
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
Are you planning on updating?
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »