Reviews for A little of your time
You are my favourite author! Please carry on I know it's been a while but I've read quite a few of you fics that are absolutely fabulous but you never finish them! :(
Please carry on my life is so boring and tedious right now and your story's lift me out of it. Your a brilliant author, pleas continue
Waste of Space chapter 16 . 2/7
This is your longest update gap ever. I'm still waiting patiently 10 years later. I loved reading this story in high school and I gobbled up to two chapters you wrote when I was in college. I would contribute to a kickstart fund for this story I love it so much.
normaj chapter 19 . 1/19
Great story, please continue soon!
Elza chapter 19 . 1/19
What a lovely ride, too bad this story has been abandoned. Oh well, I pretty much already made an ending in my mind for it that I'm pretty sure won't be any different than what you would write. Rip in peices ALOYT. We loved ya :).
CynthiaER chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I really hope you update/finish this story someday because it engrossed me so fully that I forgot to follow my rule for reading fanfiction - not to start the fic unless it's finished :( As such I am fairly bursting with anticipation to see how this tale will turn out. Please, whenever you can find time in your hectic life write a few sentences here and there so all of your desperate followers can eventually discover the fates of our two favourite HP characters.

All the best to you and happy holidays!
CynthiaER
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Please finish the story! I love it!
Smithback chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
please, please, please, keep updating this awesome story
BellatrixRemairaBlack chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
oh shit!
Other chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
To be continued within the century... Ugh!

That's just so mean. Just sooo mean.

I hope you do get around to finishing this. It's been a fun ride so far... even if it's been, literally, years since you added anything to it.

I wish you well madam.
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The chapter is all in Bold text? Makes it difficult to read and a bit confusing.
Eta Carinae1 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
TBC my ass. Six years later and nothing. This makes me upset
Altaris chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Thanks for this story. In my school I'm going to make a workshop an english language, so I have to learn english, and I choose the way have funny and useful read storys. Yours is one of my favourite and I'm enough brave to write a review. :) So, I'm sorry my english, I hope you understand the whole story.
And of course, I love HG/SS story, so I hope, they are going to happy end. In present day or future... :)
Robotdonkey chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Love this story! OMG please update it or at least write a conclusion to the story. Thank you so much.
LillianMarie2 chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
i hope you pick this up again soon i really want to know what happens. i look forward to reading it. pretty please update soon
Bendy0Straw chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I hate you so very much. You wrote a MASTERPIECE but its abandoned. I LOVE this story and I'm begging you to come back. Please.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »