Reviews for A little of your time
fireshaper0387yahoo.com chapter 19 . 6/13
I'm so sad that this is all I get for now! I want more!
Marvella chapter 19 . 4/27
I was thoroughly enjoying your story and I'm sad to see that you stopped updating it a while ago.
anime4ever111 chapter 19 . 4/23
really enjoyed this story so far! i really hope you finish/continue this story one day! haha your story is still touching people 9/10 years after your last update 3
httpswww.fanf chapter 19 . 11/16/2016
quando la giornamento
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Oh, wow! This is clearly one of the best and one of the most complex fanfiction I've ever read. I can barely wait to see what happens next. I am glad for that potion. For awaile I got depressed with how much angst there was. I know that the angst is not over yet. There are many bad people around them and many others who selfishly will interfere with their lives. I just think that she'll get back, maybe into a world where she will not have to fight so much, where she will be happy and free and loved by him. Or so I hope. It seems that now they know exactly when she has dissapear so she'll be brought back. I hope he'll wait for her.
Hotmamantx chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
Damn i wish there was more
lorena gomez chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
Hi: I like your fic a lot. I'm falling in love with Severus too! It's a shame we don't have a clone machine to make a lots of Severus, the world would be much, much better.
I think Hermione is a saint. If I were her I would smack James in the head, how he dare to tell off Hermione in the Great Hall about Sirius?
I hope Hermione can help Peter to go to the ball with the girl in the photograph, he really deserves an opportunity of happiness since he hadn't done anything wrong yet, it can change his life, right? Too bad their friends don't appreciate him. Maybe he can find another group to join since neither james nor lily care for peter.
Please continue your fic, it's very lovely and catching. I really want to know how things will end. The way you describe the characters it is great, it makes me remember how I used to think and act when I was the same age they are. Excellent work.
A huge hug from Colombia, and take care of yourself
PD. Please end the fic pleaseeee! :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Umm why did you stop here? It was getting good even though it was already good. Also I just wanted to tell you that Severus's dad was a mugger and his mom was a pureblood that's why he's called the half-blood Prince. His mom's maiden name was Prince.
mami1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Why didn't you finish this story? We wait, we hope ...
E-Vector chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
OMG, how can you leave it like this? Well, better than another chapter-it makes a decent enough ending. But I hope you come back and finish it someday. (I don't usually fave fics until I'm done but I really like this one so far. The mind explorations were really cool.)
zaubernuss chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
Is there still any hope that you might finish this one day? It was a nice and well written story (wenn ich's nicht in deinem Kommi gelesen hätte, wäre ich nich darauf gekommen, dass du Deutsche bist - abgesehen vielleicht von Sylvester und W.C. ;) ) and I'd really like to read the ending of this!
Tlyna52 chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
It is a pity you abandoned this story, it was too good to be left like that.
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
This is probably the best time turner fic I have read! I absolutely loved this story please please please update! I'm begging you DO NOT FINISH THIS STORY HERE!
9632mp chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
This story is so sweet! Too bad that you don't write it anymore...
meg527 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
"Poor Siri" knew exactly what he was doing and absolutely intended for Severus to come to harm.
1,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »