Reviews for Consequences!
owlhero chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I am thankful Arthur will be there for the kids. Sounds exactly a father and grandfather already with the advice about hate.

The fact that he accepts her for who Barbara is great after what she went through with Howard. having another to connect about past loved ones is the best thing a person can have.

Cute scene having the snowglobe connecting the past with Arthur and barbara's mom and now barbara and her kids.

The cemetry scene was simple but it showed new life into the future of Cody and Barbara.

Wonderful story.
owlhero chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
I dont know how I missed the first time but here it is.

Beautiful setting at the funeral and song just topped it wonderfully. One of my favorites.

Amazing surprise with the funeral visitor, who turned out her real father. It was nice to know he still cared but due to a lie he was not able to be there for her. his hesitation is only natural. But I still think it was slightly wrong for him to do that.

It is sad to see all the years a person has spent making themselves for it to be gone so suddenly.

I love how you allow Zack to burst about the donuts to break what is supposed to be a reflective moment.

I could feel Barbara's heart break at seeing those scenes with her mother that never can be added to again.
Wyntirsno chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
YAY! You finally finished it. Your baby is all grown up and finally out of the nest. :P

I liked the ending (wow its really over) was great. I loved her talk with her father, and I'm so glad he is finally able to be a part of her life.

The ending with the breeze was very sweet, nice that Mom touched them both. I liked that. :)

Great last chapter.
tiger002 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Wow, it's beenn a long time coming, but good to see you finally finishing this story. And I'd say this was a good ending to it, some closure with her dad, and more importantly, setting the stage for their future. And then finally closing it with the scene at the grave. This story has been through a lot, pain, but also, just a bit of joy. Great work Jackie, it's been a fun story to read.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Great ending.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
i love this story i hve been reading this story sense it came out
cetrix chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Wow, I was honestly on the fence about this story but this chapter was just so heartbreaking that I'm really hooked in now. I can actually kind of relate to Barbara in a way.

Great work, I hope to get all got up with the story as soon as possible.
RoxAne-mrau chapter 24 . 7/19/2010
aaw, too bad Arthur doesn't want to stay :( add chapters, add chapters :) !
RoxAne-mrau chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
yay, seems like a happy ending is coming C: !
RoxAne-mrau chapter 22 . 7/17/2010
this chapter was really touching.. and the line "Life is about changes nothing ever stays the same, but one thing that will always endure is a mother's love for her children" is one of the most beautiful ones I have ever heard :)
RoxAne-mrau chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
that was so tragic.. I'm feeling so sorry for Barbara, if she wakes up she will be heart-broken! but still, chapter was perfectly written!
RoxAne-mrau chapter 20 . 7/11/2010
ooh, so that's why I couldn't reviev ch19 :) anyway, still loving your story and still hating Harold ;)
ReneyyySprouse chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
Wow, this chapter was so touching :( I wish Barb's dad would just take a chance and try to build a relationship with her, I mean, I'm sure to have someone like that enter her life would be an amazing boost for her state of mind after everything that's happened. I wonder what everyone's going to get in the will.. great chapter, update again soon :) x.
StarLily1Dfan chapter 24 . 7/9/2010
The funeral has a really peaceful tone, like all the elements of sadness and emotional reconciliation have already been dealt with. Thus, the funeral can genuinely be a celebration of Amy's life. (Question: who was looking after the baby twins during the funeral?) I like how the words in Arthur's note were concealed for a bit; I actually wondered if they would stay a secret. Glad they didn't, of course. Now that Arthur has appeared on the scene, I sense that we will see him again. Of course it's natural that he wouldn't want to intrude on a grieving family after such a long absence and so many upheavals. I look forward to the DVD, the revelation of the contents of Amy's will, and to how you wrap up this dramatic family story.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 24 . 7/9/2010
Wow. So, Howard wasn't Barbara's real father.