Reviews for Journey of Love and Fear
Acester chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
Hey y u stopped updatin this story it was very gud. it should b continued u cnt leave maggie hangin. acester
lil20 chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
ok alittle late i no but what can i say except what another great chapter

i love this story and thats down to how you write it

update soon
jds87 chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
I love maggie's & faith's frienship.

I hope you write a bit more Maggie & Bianca next time, they do seem to be drifting apart, hope we can read more about that.

thanks for the update!

minako366 chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
"You're the person I would call if say for instance I had killed somebody and I needed help to drag the body across the floor. Not that I would ever kill somebody"

I take it someone likes Grey's Anatomy? ;)

And what happened to Strong Faith?
Lostmemories203 chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
aw! I relle love the Maggie/Faith moments. Awesome chapter! Plz update soon!
lil20 chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
so im kinda suprised at how much i like this story and i think we can safely say its down to your writing skills becuase i love it

things got more interesting with everyone finding out and the fact that buffy leaveing isnt helping...see youv only just posted and i want more

very glad its not finishing too
Lostmemories203 chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
SOo sad! An Intense! Jeez. So Faith and Binks an Maggie finally kno. See i still wana smack Buffy cuz she coulda avoided most of pain from breakin up with Faith if she had jus told her. Smh. lol. But i guess that IS a hard this 2 try 2 process and jus deal an make a decision on soo... I GUESS i can forgive her. lol. Lovin it! Plz update soon!
jds87 chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
Damn! I'm good with my predictions lol

GO me!

no actually GO YOU! this is great!

so buffy staying away isn't helping huh?

This is really good hehe

thanks for updating

lil20 chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
its not going too slow i love were the story is going..im hooked

its not boring by far

please dont finish it soon

i really feel for all of them

great chapter
jds87 chapter 17 . 6/2/2010
Well, I'm deffo not bored with this story. Although I do think it's time for Buffy to tell Faith what's going on. Or maybe she'll tell Bianca? Or Tara will talk to Faith asuming she known about it all lol or something.

Hmm what's secret is Bianca keeping? I can't remember if it's something that is mentioned in the story? Something to do with Lena maybe?

And oh no! Poor Dana dying episode, and Alice falling down in the hospital with the damn flower going off, that episode sucks! Stupid Ilene for killing off Dana! And therefor ending my Dana/Alice ship (i'm a huge fan), You started crying when you heard the song being played in a store?

Anyways, I'm hoping for a quicker update this time hehe, cause I really really love this story, I even would want to write one myself now lol, although I tend to never finish my stories so I probably shouldn't bother haha

Although I understand Bianca's pov to try and understand Buffy, i'm so on Maggie's side on this lol, I also would be mad at her and not undrstand.

Oh my longest reply EVER!

gotta go now,

''see'' ya soon!

thanks again

Lostmemories203 chapter 17 . 6/2/2010
U kno... sometimes I wanna slap Buffy upside her head. I mean i got why kinda. I mean I kno why bit I still dont see why she cant just tell them so they kind figure something out instead of goin thro all this and hurts Faith and herself. Lovin it! PLz update soon!

Oh an That ep of The L Word WAS freakin sad! :(
jds87 chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
okay buffy should just tell faith the truth! this is killing both of them and faith doens't even know why this all is happening in the first place!

so glad you updated, i missed this story so much

a bit of tara and willow i hope in the next chapter? hehe

thanks for the upate!

minako366 chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but does anyone else want to bi*ch slap Buffy?
Lostmemories203 chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Ugh! Buffy jus pisses me off. If she would say something wont they have a much better chance at beating this. Then She'll hv a bit of a weight off her shoulders AND she wont b in as much pain hurting herself and Faith by breakin up wit her again! Lovin it! Plz update soon!
lil20 chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
i'am so hooked on this story...seriously i can't wait for another update and youv only just posted one lol great as always and i can't wait to see how this plays out