Reviews for Journey of Love and Fear
jds chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
YAY all is well in couple land lol except for the dreams and faith sickness...

Lena, hmm wasn't really a fan of her...so it wouldn't bother me all to much to make her bad lol haha

I love it when Mags gets jealous!

thanks for updating!

totally loving this
Lostmemories203 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Awesome chapter. Im happy tht every1 seems 2 b making up an everything. Luvin it! PLz update soon!
minako366 chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
haha they're cute I really want to find out what is wrong with Faith though *nods* so please update soon
ACESTER chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
HI

I'M WITH JDS ON THIS ONE PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG.
jds chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
update plz
minako366 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
uh oh, I see a sinister plot afoot O.O Can't wait for the next update it's been so long
jds chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
thank you for updating!

wish it wasn't just some dream that buffy had...lol thought it would be something else!

and ouch, maggie's dream, painful!

loved the update!

thank you again.

J.
Lostmemories203 chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
Oh man! I think someone is messing wit their minds if Maggie jus got a weird nightmare/dream 2. Luvin it! PLz update soon!
jds chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
I LOVE that driven in the dark clip, I already knew it and it's the cutest! haha

I knew something was wrong with Faith! I wonder what it is.

I think you made a tiny mistake in your chapter:

“FAITH?” at the second yell Bianca sped up and spotted Bianca and Maggie up ahead of her.

(two times Bianca)

can't wait to read more! glad buffy is back
minako366 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
* kicks Buffy in the head* You should be sorry

Hope you update again soon, it's been so long ;) can't wait
Lostmemories203 chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
MAN! See they should of listened 2 Faith an stayed home. I relle hope shes ok. An Y does she keep gettin them dizzy spells or wutever they r? PLz update soon! Luvin it!
Acester chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
please update soon
jds chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
is faith going to do something stupid? she'll get hurt won't she? and buffy won't be able to stay away then?

haha go mags! hitting buffy haha

update soon okie?
Lostmemories203 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
oh man! U kno Buffy jus pisses me off sometimes. If she wuld jus say sumthin bout the freakin dream then they culd wrk on it. Instead all she's doin iz hurtin ppl. *cough*faith*cough* Luvin it! Plz update soon!
jds chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
LOVE THE BAM SCENE AT THE END haha

poor Faith, and i'm pretty sure buffy knew faith was there!

can't wait to read more of this hehe
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »