Reviews for The Curry of Love
Lady of Azkaban chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Oh my... i actually was crying at the end of this and had to get a tissue so i could see!it shows such a different side to Guy and Tenten's relationship and is just wonderful.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
These are all amazing; I love the relationships between the character. The Guy-Tenten is not new, but you make it seem so real and beautiful. Nice work.
Artemis's Liege chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
These stories are awesome. I've read all the Guy/Tenten chapters, and it's great. You have their interactions perfectly synchronized to their characters. I really hope to see more.
alamodie chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
Absolutely, amazingly, impossibly adorable! I really hope you update this soon!
UnagiKeki chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Oh my god, these are all so adorable. XD

You are the master of GaiTen. -worships-
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I'm horrible at reviewing... Hm... I love this story! "P There, my pitiful attempt a review. Thanks for writing!
nikasont chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
I just spent the last hour reading every Lee and Hinata story you've ever written and I have to say I have never liked that couple more than I do in your stories.I just wish someone would right a whole story about them and not just one-shots,I can't help it I guess I just want to keep reading lol )

The characters and personalities you have created are so believable and real, not at all like the 2D characters you had to build off of. Amazing really. Keep up the good work )
Wordsplat chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
I need to know what this bloodline limit really have me curious now _
Lotos-Eater chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
Everybody around here is always writing about romantic love. Sometimes it's great, usually it's not, but either way, after a while it just gets tired. It's so small a part of most real lives. One of the reasons I really love this story is that it's primarily about familial love. It's refreshing that someone out there can recognize that as an equally powerful emotion.
NubeRoja chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
I can't fully express how much I've loved these. I like how you've given them more depth besides what we know in the manga and have still managed to keep them true to their character. I'll look forward to reading more.
Wordsplat chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
super sweet. loved it
Lotos-Eater chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
You are so unfairly review-deprived. Seriously, this story makes me so freaking happy I find it difficult to put into words. I love it like a kitten.
Wordsplat chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
Loved was sad, but the ending was great
Wordsplat chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
aw! so cute...loved it )
leehina fan chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
aww! will u do a sequel to this one? its so cute...hope theres more leehina ahead )