Reviews for Paradise Lost
davidahare chapter 6 . 1/8
I am wondering when this story will be updated and finished.
MPRW chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I'd like to add mine to the chorus of voices asking you to continue this story! Well written with a beautiful understanding of the characters!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I'm guessing this story has no ending. Because it's wonderful and I'd like to read it.
WolfGirlHowlsAtMoon chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Love love love your story! Will you ever finish it?
chey1235 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
omg, i LOVE this story soo much! i know that you haven't updated in like 2 years and its always hard to get back into writing a story after soo long but could you please, please, please consider continuing this story? :D
Wandering Seas chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Please please please don't give up on this story! It says you haven't update for like a year but PLEASE UPDATE MORE OF THIS! Please...?
Constant Comment Tea chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Hi there,
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for this. Ocean Girl was my favorite TV show as a little girl, and they never aired the 4th season in the US. Netflix has recently uploaded all four seasons so that we can stream it here, and I just finished it for the first time...16 years later. I love this show and the characters so much, and I just wanted to thank you for contributing to the small selection of Ocean Girl fan fiction to help fulfill my need for more.

Hope all is well with you,
CCT
Thelostway chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I love this story and hope very much that you will continue it.
Cindy chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Please! Please! Finish this story! I just love your interpretation of how the Ocean Girl series continues! I really want to hear how it ends!
Krystalslazz chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
very good. you should write more. i'll be lookin fwd to when u update.
seekerchasing chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
this is an amazing story. i've just re-watched the whole series in an ocean girl marathon so i'm eager for more, and this story seems pretty spot-on to me. awesome. can't wait to read more
megan.gammon1987goolemail.com chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
please finsh this story i reay what to know how it ends and if jason and neri get a happy ending.
oil chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Fantastic! Please, please, please go on with the story!

Thats quite an interesting idea how the series would have continued. I wish it had, I still love watching it.

Are you writing professionally? This is really good. What I like about your work is that you can read everybodys thoughts. In the series it was not that easy to read Neris mind.

If you need someone to read through your new chapters, I am ready!
megan.gammon1987googlemail.co chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
please finsh this story i what to know if nari and jashen get a happy ending.
Methus 2 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
An excellent story! I am just loving this! You have to keep writing, I too love Ocean Girl and was disappointed when they didn't make a 5th season, so I am very happy that you are doing just that :)