Reviews for Solus et Fidelis
Lizella chapter 42 . 6/13/2010
hey whats wrong, why are you not continuing? I really hope you keep on writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 42 . 3/25/2010
You have a couple typos. But that's fine.

Geraint still loves uther after all he's done to her?

Isis the Sphinx chapter 41 . 3/17/2010
Oh, ouch. Arthur, you stuck your foot in your mouth. Possessiveness only goes so far. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 40 . 3/14/2010
She can't be healed enough! She drop like a stone just outside the gates.

Lizella chapter 40 . 3/12/2010
Oh I love the Uther-Arthur interactions and I really enjoy reading your heart-wrenching story, thanks
Isis the Sphinx chapter 39 . 3/7/2010
The family name fits both Uther and Arthur well. The dragons are quite possessive of what they call their own.

Again, I love how well you make Uther human, as opposed to other stories where Uther is nothing but an obstacle to get by.

Wonderfully done, and I look forward to the conflict between Uther and Geraint. Because there will be one, especially when it comes to two people like them.

Keep writing!
F8WUZL8 chapter 22 . 3/2/2010
Wow. Creeper alert! that was one creepy dude!
F8WUZL8 chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
Holy crap... I think I solved this mystery! Some dude from that kingdom that their going to came to Camelot with an atlas, and gave the scriba a map. And it just so happened to feature a ridge and a stream and all that good stuff that would give Camelot the advantage should they go to war. BUT the map was a trick, or up side down, or something and the terrain is not actually to their favor but to the other kingdom's!1Am I right? I guess... I guess I'll ust find out, lol.\

F8WUZL8 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Oh, crap. Arthur, don't pick fights you can't win!

Ill go keep reading now!
F8WUZL8 chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Oh, Uther is so well described! I feel like I just met him!
F8WUZL8 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
O... I see a jealous only child, do I not? The battle tactics of Geraint Wyndym are perfect, and this is a very well-thought fanfic! Good work!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

This is not only the most phenomenal beginning to a Merlin fanfiction that I have ever read- it is the most fantastic beginning to any fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life! so... Uh... I'm gonna keep reading now!

fruitcakegirl chapter 38 . 2/27/2010
I only started reading this yesterday, I have no idea how I've missed it so far. I love it! It's so different from the usual Merlin fics and it's so nice to see Uther as a three dimensional character. I can't wait to see what you have coming up next but I suppose I have to!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 38 . 2/24/2010
Whew. So Uther was able to stop hi,self and only cuddled with her. Congrats, uther, you did what many others would not be able to do.

I just realized, the title of this story fits both Geraint and Uther. Nice choice.

Isis the Sphinx chapter 37 . 2/19/2010
*falls over laughing* Oh, that just takes the cake. Geraint knew what she was doing.

Keep writing!