Reviews for A Viera and a Hume
DrBarber chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Loved this. It was well written and engaging...all of it. Great job.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Youre work scratches the right
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
I find this to be very well written and in character, filled with just the right amount of romance, considering the pairing it contains. Excellent job.
partner555 chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
Nice to see an update, it was also quite good to read.
mythstoorfoot chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
Aww, this is just lovely, a wonderful end to a wonderful series of one-shots! :D I'm glad you showed us what happened at the end of the game... and I'm also very glad you showed us Balthier and Fran staying together without descending into ridiculous flights of fancy. I could definitely see this happening. :)

The flashbacks were brilliant, especially with Balthier and Cid. You shed a light on young Framran and the bitterness he holds towards his father.

I have had such a great time reading this fanfic, and in every chapter you got both of our favourite sky pirates absolutely spot-on. Thank you very much for writing it! :)
WinterVines chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
It's weird, I just thought about this fic the other day, and here's a new chapter. I liked it. There's a lot of gray area in the game as to what happened between Bahamut crashing and when their note is discovered. I like to see what others think happened -WV
Gentle Breezes chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
Oh my gosh, I was so excited to go through my favorites and see that this had updated!

I absolutely loved this. Throughout all your stories you've written Fran and Balthier perfectly in character, and I especially love the way you wrote this because it's never really explained what happens after the Bahamut crashes. All you ever know is that Balthier and Fran survived somehow.

Oh Balthier, you cheeky devil. XD

Lovely writing!
No-namius chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
The only thing I want to say is, SQUEE!
pinkmmlover chapter 21 . 8/23/2011
So cute, i hope you update soon!
partlysunny chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
So, i read the entire thing and it didnt't occur to me to review until all the way at the end to tell you to update quickly! i love a well written story, especially one consisting of oneshots. your oneshots are short and lovely, no long or drawn out ideas needed to be followed. you balance out playfulness with seriousness perfectly! i loved it. just wonderful. well done, and update soon!
Fuji chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Gil..kjglglkvblyi
Franoncrack chapter 21 . 11/29/2010
lmao vaan you are such a silly boy! love the chappie fran/balthier forev's
WinterVines chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
XD XD XD XD XD Perfect ending there. Just perfect. I could totally see this happening. Makes perfect sense. Well done. -WV
craZy18gurl chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
Fantastic! Absolutely Fantastic. I can not remember all previous chapters but this one is definitley one of my favorites.

I really enjoy your writing style. I am trying to improve my own and yours have served as my inspiration. :]

Wish you the best in tackling other fandoms and I look forward to your return to Bal/Fran!
xGraciex chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
Bad Vaan! Go put on the charm and win your girl!

RIP Bagamnan. I don't think Balthier will miss him!