Reviews for Soul of Fire
Elwaith chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Haha did you give Suki one of Aragorn's quotes?
winddemon199 chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
Katara needs to stop making threats she can't keep like when she threatened zuko she's really stupid to threaten azula to bad the people in this series aren't that strong otherwise they would be able to overpower bloodbending easily.
winddemon199 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
The strongest earthbender ever is clearly Bumi It's to bad toph hardly knows who he is even when she's an adult she's till weaker than bumi the only one stronger than him is an earthbending Avatar.
General Ripper chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Great ending to a great story!
General Ripper chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I like Spiritbending more than Energybending, which sounds like an advanced form of Firebending.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Loved it! You are a great writer!
erisol chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I like how realistic the reunion with Ursa and Azula was done.
Sinead Granaghan chapter 26 . 3/10/2014
This sucked big time...

All the characters are nothing but self-righteous poop faces. I will show up in all my glorious splendour and rescue Azula, we'll gallop off in the sunset and the world will see who's really AWESOME

I HATE that Katara for what she did, I'm going to vindictively unleash my rage upon her...

I'm so going to show up with an AK-47 and gun the crud out of all of those losers (but leave them half alive). Then I pull out my IDF issued Dessert Eagle (50 caliber) and fire it at them again. They're almost dead now.

Then, I'm going to get a dagger and stab the living faecal matter out of all their heads like in AMC's the Walking Dead: watch?vwOom_PRgylk (See 1:35, that's the best I could find...)

More fun Zombie kills:
watch?vYhOZiOU3hoo (Rick Grimes)

watch?vIbtwVxMHkw4 (Everyone else)

Israeli Defence Force, we're the best!

Oh yeah, then Azula and I will really rule the world! How the frick that there was no romance in the end?

Sinead Granaghan is an obvious Pen Name which is to conceal the glorious awesome man that I am!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
Amazing, this trilogy is one of my favorite Azula stories, ever thought of going into Legend od Korra?
Hinatawolf chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Wow! That was great! I truly loved all three of your stories!
Avatar4ever chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
Omg cute reunion between Zuzu and ursa
Btw luv the story
Avatar4ever chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Ok for some reason when u said the gaang was reuniting I felt a little flower bloom in my heart. BTW great story, I find it really interesting and cool. (wishing I could write that good in English exams)
Avatar4ever
Muroidea chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
This trilogy is among the most amazing things I have ever read! :)
Muroidea chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
THIS WAS SUCH AN AMAZING TRILOGY!
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
The single-minded doggedness that seems to run through Azula and her family served them well - to the extent as to which there intents allowed it.