Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
ncalkins chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I don't really like the thought of "evil" spock...I'm not ever sure if he's evil, just really insane or misgided.
I wonder if Spock Prime will try to help Jim.
sweetest lil empath chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I cant find her story, mayhaps you can send me a link so i can read that so i can read this?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Hated reading the entire thing. Goes against everything that is Star Trek. U did get one point right, Uhura us the Queen Ice Bitch of Space. Also a Vulcan's most treasured possession is his T'hy'la. Even if Spock had gone crazy and his mind was invaded by another katra, he would NOT have EVER done ANY of those things! He would not have harmed his T'hy'la at all. Period. End of conversation.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
U know how u say star trek aint urs? Well if it were mine dpock would take off his shirt every episode
maipigen chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
although i have personal issues with the whole forgiving rape thing, I actually surprisingly discovered that I enjoyed this story. I especially loved the happy ever after ending that Jim in particular wanted.
Really well done and good to see you finishing:D
Flowers from The Wastes chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story is not something I, personaly, am comfortable reading. But I just wanted to thank you for putting up such a clear warning and not just... well I'll leave it be at that some writers just don't.

Wastes
Fangirl chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
If that was your fist fanfiction I must say if you write and publish any books I promise I will buy them and read them. Your writing style is incredibly developed and I love it you also did an amazing job in delivering the emotions of the characters that I will say stunned me at some points. Congratulations on a job well done.
Zephairy chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
At the beginning I wasn't so sure if I would like this story. I found it strange to start with a summary of events that happened before the actual story.

Nevertheless I was curious so I kept on reading and I'm gald I did! I really liked the progress of the storyline and also how the relationships between the protagonists evolve throughout the story.

Also the last chapter was very uniquely written. You did a great job with this!
Tempest S chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
'Several light-years beyond the Alpha Quadrant, in a place no man has gone before' If no man has gone there before, how are they there?
DeusExMachina1 chapter 17 . 2/9/2011
I really liked this story!

It's a shame that BFSO isnt available, I would really badly have like to have read it.

With so many shoddy fiction books circling these days people forget that writing is a type of art, meant to push boundaries and explore uncomfortable avenues to develop society, but I think you did it beautifully here.

Thx

cynsk chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
its been great so far but what happened to sulu?
lillian chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
for a first fanfiction this is really well written. i enjoyed it greatly, this is the second time i have read it. i also really like the way you ended it, it was unique and i haven't seen it before. good job and keep writing. -
fandemonium chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Do I start here or do I read "BFSO" first? In anycase I'm all for a well written story and this one seem to fit the bill. I'd like to have the chance to read BFSO first, but I'll start this one for now. Cheers!
Luclara chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
You need to take responsibility. After reading this amazing work of art, no other author or fanfiction will satisfy me! :) Your writing abilities blew me away. You did an amazing job of character development.
silverfox chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
OK. Whew! That was amazing! I normally stay away from the "Spock goes into Pon Farr and forces Jim into an unwanted mating" stories, but I caved for you and was it ever the right choice. I love your style of writing and your intense plot line. I've seriously never seen anything like it. I was kind of wondering where Brave Face Sewn On is; I couldn't find it on fanfiction. Is it on livejournal or something? I seriously read all 16 chapters in one day. It is currently 4:06AM here and I have to be up at 8:00AM, but it is completely worth it! I love how you got Nyota pregnant with Bones' child at the end. Totally made me so happy! _ And I loved the whole happy ending and how you wrote the epilogue. Tomorrow, I'm gonna look at your other stories. Best of luck with your other stories!