Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Broham44 chapter 1 . 8/6
Hey I was wondering if I could have the link to the original story. I remember reading it a long time ago and I thought it was interesting.
Scarblade chapter 1 . 6/20
Can I get a link to the original story?
pattylou chapter 2 . 5/15
Do u know where I can find brave faces sewn on?
tanseynz chapter 17 . 3/18
Definitely different! I was a tad queasy about the rape but being fiction I worked through it and certainly enjoyed the adventures, good and not so good they got themselves into. And ending up on space's version of a tropical island? Bliss! chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
As someone with a master's degree in English Lit, I would have to say that you did a beautiful job with this story. Bravo! You have managed to capture the emotions between Spock and Jim brilliantly, I was captivated throughout the story.
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I wasn't as clear in my last review but what I meant is I wish you had shared more of the details in the form of more chapters - than to tell half the story as an undetailed summary in chapter. :-)
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I love yr story but wish you'd remove this first chapter that pretty much tells us the whole story before we can read it. I hate that because I want to read it without already knowing everything that happens because it takes all the surprise, angst etc out of the story. WHo ever wants to know exactly how a movie book went BEFORE going to the movie or reading the book. Sorry I don't mean to sound mad at all - just honest.
ncalkins chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I don't really like the thought of "evil" spock...I'm not ever sure if he's evil, just really insane or misgided.
I wonder if Spock Prime will try to help Jim.
sweetest lil empath chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I cant find her story, mayhaps you can send me a link so i can read that so i can read this?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Hated reading the entire thing. Goes against everything that is Star Trek. U did get one point right, Uhura us the Queen Ice Bitch of Space. Also a Vulcan's most treasured possession is his T'hy'la. Even if Spock had gone crazy and his mind was invaded by another katra, he would NOT have EVER done ANY of those things! He would not have harmed his T'hy'la at all. Period. End of conversation.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
U know how u say star trek aint urs? Well if it were mine dpock would take off his shirt every episode
maipigen chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
although i have personal issues with the whole forgiving rape thing, I actually surprisingly discovered that I enjoyed this story. I especially loved the happy ever after ending that Jim in particular wanted.
Really well done and good to see you finishing:D
Flowers from The Wastes chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story is not something I, personaly, am comfortable reading. But I just wanted to thank you for putting up such a clear warning and not just... well I'll leave it be at that some writers just don't.

~ Wastes
Fangirl chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
If that was your fist fanfiction I must say if you write and publish any books I promise I will buy them and read them. Your writing style is incredibly developed and I love it you also did an amazing job in delivering the emotions of the characters that I will say stunned me at some points. Congratulations on a job well done.
Zephairy chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
At the beginning I wasn't so sure if I would like this story. I found it strange to start with a summary of events that happened before the actual story.

Nevertheless I was curious so I kept on reading and I'm gald I did! I really liked the progress of the storyline and also how the relationships between the protagonists evolve throughout the story.

Also the last chapter was very uniquely written. You did a great job with this!