Reviews for Sonny With A Chance of More Fake Dating
I know its been a long time but i hope that someday you will come back to this story and give it a proper ending. Really did enjoy reading it.
kaktus0-0 chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
rosslynchR5loverforever chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
One word AMAZING!
TheAmester chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
1.) This story is fucking brilliant. This is my favorite SWAC fic. If you ever want to continue I would love it.
2.) Much more importantly: I know it's been awhile, but either way, I really hope you're okay. I know life sucks and high school sucks and just things in general suck. But you can absolutely get through it and doing so feels amazing, and things stop sucking so much. So please, please get better. Or be better, maybe you are already I don't know. But if not, I know you will. Stay strong, keep writing because you're amazing and it seems to make you happy, and listen to lots of music. Specifically Demi Lovato...
The Bad Wolf Who Waited chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
I'd tell you to update, but I guess it's been so long that you've forgotten about this, and you clearly have other things to deal with. In case you do happen to check back, though, I really really really love this story! And I hope you get better soon, I really do xx
poppy10561 chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Argg! Update!
sassy321 chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
'. I barely muffled a scream with my hand, thinking another creepy fan girl had snuck in and slept in my bed…again.' loved this line
sassy321 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Couldn't stop laughing during this chapter :)
Gforever21 chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
this is realllly good! (excuse my hyper ism *hyperness? way too much skittles ;) ) anywayz, the story was amazing.. but i thught u finished here ?
lilcubanica chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
It's kinda been 2 years since you have updates so uh couldja? :::::))))
belloftheballinbluejeans chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
Hey-

So...hi:) I really, really love this story. I know it hasn't been updated in like a year...but PLEASE don't give up on it. I know your dealing with some really hard stuff...everyone is. Not to make that sound like your problems aren't as bad as anyone else's or anything, but we all have 'em. I really LOVE this story. I've been reading it since the beggining...and I have no idea how I haven't reviewed yet. But this story is really good, like REALLY. I hope you get better:) just know there are people all over, who have been with you since the beginning (i.e me) who would hate for anything to happen to you. I hate the change that was from the last author's note to this one... I hope you can get your 'sunniness' back, and not just for the story.

Holly:)

P.s that was the longest review I've EVER written in my entire ff life...
XxSimplyAlicexX chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
B

I remember reading this before, and I guess I never reviewed. GREAT story, my friend! :D
Channylol chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
Omg I love this I just saw it today and I read it all in 2 hours please post more
firelady101 chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Oh! Dx I NEED YOU TO UPDATE! Ugh! This story is so addicting D: your gonna make me cry :(
firelady101 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Oh ho ho(: Mr. Condor thinking Sonny and Caddy are going to do the dirty dirty xD lol.