Reviews for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
You could've had the setup of a really great story except for two things (at least, this is what got me):
1. Waaaay too much emphasis on Renesmee's 'chocolate brown eyes' and her mary sueish beauty
2. Did you seriously call Neville "Navel?"
Cleo Cullen chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
I think that one of the wolf's should imprint on Luna.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I think its a very good story, its a pity that you didn't finish it.
Here are some ideas on what you could do:

I really think that you should make Nessie a shape shifter, a bold eagle.
So when she wakes they are al in the battle and she attacks Draco or something
Then let harry make a potion so Draco turns back in a wizard and let Jacob merrier Nessie and have a kid.

Sorry for grammer mistakes :) Im only 12.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Let nessie wake let draco change back to a wizard with a posion
and let nessie mary jake
Lollipopz28 chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Is it finished here? Do you need ideas? How about, Nessie wakes up during the fight, where Jacob fighting Draco or Alec and Jake is so destrcted by Nessie when she comes to were the battle is he loses his concertration and Draco or Alec are about to kill him but just as Nessie screams to Jake she faints or collapses and Jake gets so worried that he begins to howl or something (whatever you want to do) But Harry, Ron and Hermonine also notice Nessie, But so does Draco/Alec and as they get desrated Cedric will do whatever you want him to do with his wansd but it will only knock out Draco/Alec and then in the end Cedric dies maybe? And Ron, Harry and Hermionine run to Nessie but Edward gets there first and then the only option is to turn her into a full vampire or you can decided the next option! But Jake is so devasted that he gets so angry and starts ripping down trees or something (I dont know) and then after a while Nessie has to get taken back to the big house but as they are about to leave Bella screams and Jake is attaking her cos he thinks its a newborn and he doesnt realise because he is so upset! And then maybe like fed and george shoot a fire ball 9cause they seem to like fireballs) at Jake Or something like that to get his attention and leave it as a cliff hanger or something like that, if you need anymore ideas just replay and i will try and get back to you as soon as i can! Sorry it is so long aswell Livvy3
perpetuallycompuzzled chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i like this. but why doesn't she learn magic? interesting...
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
update soon this is a good story, Draco is really an ass
dontclicknotinuse chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
hey, i really like your story! Hope your next chappters are good! x
crazycasey98 chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
i think that the next chapter should be the fight. jacob stayes behind the rest ofcourse wakes up but draco finds nessi and jacob nokes out jacob, nessi dosent have much strength to stop draco, he rapes her and she has his kid? (i dont know random)

p.s i think ur a great writter
suppressed-ambitions chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
I don't know about where you should finish this story, but I think you should have the next chapter of them planning the different outcomes when Draco and the army barges in. EPIC BATTLE CLIFFHANGER! Haha, if you like my idea pm me, I don't want to spoil my ideas for chapter seventeen.
Fire and Ice 22 chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
OMFG YOU NEED TO UPDATE RIGHT NOW!DRACO CANNOT AND I REPEAT CANNOT RAPE NESSIE I DONT CARE IF HE LIVES AS LONG AS JACOB GETS NESSIE! OH K I THINK I CAN CONTROLL MY ANGER NOW ITS JUST SOMETIMES WEN I READ A FANFICTION I GET REALLY INTO IT AND FEL LIKE IM PART OF THE STORY HAHAHA AGAIN UPDATE SOON!

YOUR AWAITING READER,

FIRE AND ICE22
KaitlynTaylor chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
sorry but i had to make the corrections.

naval is really neville

quilich is really quiditch(at least i think its like about 12 right now and i am half asleep)
Emotional Scorpio chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
I say they kill Draco! WHOO! That would be ten times better than changing Nessie. At least she wouldn't have to go through pain, then!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
They are going to kill Draco, yay! Okay... I don't usually enjoy reading about murder but hey, it's Draco!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
I'm glad that Jacob sucked out the venom in Renesmee, but now he's going to die! Please, please don't kill off Jacob... :(