Reviews for Won't Stop Talking
EllenZzzz chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oooh I love it! Are the other chapters still being edited or are you not updating this anymore?
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Excuse me excuse me I just have to ask- WHYYYY did you take down the chapters? ;_; Okay, nevermind, I read your note, but still! This sounds so promising and I don't care if it's unedited YOU LEFT ME HANGING. Please update soon?
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
AHh! I really hope you get the chance to continue this story! I'm just hanging here. (
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
Wahhh! I wanna know what the outburst will do!

I must say though, Snape seemed almost to be acting a little out of character when he allowed Harry to leave class. I would have thought he would threaten him with detention if he didn't catch up on work or something. Anyways, inspired storywriting, as always!
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
Hurrah! I am in love with the storyline already. You have made the conversion from IC Draco to new Draco very realistic. Good Job!
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Ooh me me me me! I want cookies!

My friends often say I am like the cookie monster with how much I love cookies D

I only have one problem with this chapter. Wasn't it in the book that Hermione said, "Just because everyone doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon like you Ron..." ?

Just a thought (_)

Hmmm. 'Matchmaker for Malfoy' sounds like a good title. Have fun!
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
You seem to know magical/latin terms quite well P

This is an awesome chapter. Where do you get these ideas from?
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
I definitely didn't guess this! Please tell me he acts upon this new twist! hehe, I think I've been roped into the story now (_)

Thus, I must read it until the end! I do enjoy plot twists, even if they are evil.
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
something is wrong with his life? (0.0)

Oh noes. This is gonna be interesting..
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Personally, I love this story )

Only a few grammatical errors in this chapter!

Hope you are well, and keep up the great work.
exploding-sugar-plum-fairies chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Brilliant! So far the story has had me smothering my giggles as harry and draco battled it out (so to speak)

I will definitely recommend this story to my friends )

For some reason, I enjoy your Hogwarts stories more than FAKE. Perhaps it was just because I already had a love for the characers years before FAKE entered the picture.

Hoping to 'feed your soul',

Congratulations so far on this story!
BreGyrl23 chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
hurry up with chapter 22 please
OanDuress chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
really good so far, please update!)
Baralineth chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
adorableee. 3 i love these two together

Update soon!

F4LL3N
Collided System chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
Well, I like it so far. Last chapter was a tad bit confusing, but I'm brain-dead so...yeah.

I can't wait until they "fall in love" again or whatnot. (I'm not good at anything mushy, especially in TV shows, but this is pretty cool. Anyway...)

So, update in the next week, please? *shrugs* I am very bored most times. I finish school by noon sometimes. It's easy when you probably should be bumped ahead. So, I need something to do...