Reviews for The Water Dragon's Heart
Anon chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Blaming Clef is immature,it was everyone's fault Fuu's as well,even Umi's don't blame it all on Clef.
Lady-Drea chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Well I feel like an idiot... I didn't realize that you also wrote this story... *shakes head*

Kudoz again, This and Angel's Punishment are two of my most favorite stories in all the fandoms that I read; and write in.

I'm very jealous of you and I now claim you as my rival! I shall write a story that tugs at the heartstrings like Angel's Punishment and I will get better than you! *cough*someday*cough*

Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
Poor Umi, enduring all those hardships. Actually, I must also throw in "Poor Clef". It's about time I found yet another story someone took the time to finish (multi-chaptered; the last one was one big document that I feel should've been divided). Didn't think I'd finish this soon enough, and the format totally changed at the second half. Wonderful.
lilwintryangel chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Ohh this is a great piece~

i'd read a Umi and Clef story anyday

*clap clap*
Atoile chapter 14 . 5/29/2006
Ah, Clemi. I always feel so content after I read one of these.

I really liked reading you're story (it was so good!). Just one thing, about the end. Umi's mother heard that news report thing? I think the government would have kept the whole disappearance all quiet. Or they would have thought there was a short glitch in the camera. Yes, I know, Umi's parents need to know what happened for that happily-ever-after. Perhaps there could be an article in a magazine, or newspaper, or something? Where the government would figure no one would believe the story anyway. But since her parents know about Cephiro, then they would. I rarely do constructive criticism, but I really wanted to make that suggestion. Which is all that it is.

Back to the story. I liked Clef and Umi's relationship in this. I always prefer that it takes them till the end to get together. I think Umi, Fuu, and Hikaru's friendship was portrayed very well, too. I offer my congrats on this story, and thank you for writing it.

A last matter before I end this. Just for curiosities sake, which ship do you prefer? Clef/Umi of Ascot/Umi? I know you write both, so... Things like this really bug me when I don't know. Like trying to watch a movie with the lights on.

Was that a bad example...?

Anyway. Keep writing, and keep safe!

Wishing you the best of luck;

cookiemania789 chapter 14 . 5/16/2006
total favorite!

Good work!
Nikerdoodle chapter 14 . 3/30/2006
I absolutely luv this fic! It's really awesome! I was happy , sad (about the times all of them didn't believe Umi), and all those other emotions! Clemi ..real kool! Also the action..yep. This is one of my favs. C

Sarinelli chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I know you've probably heard this before, but...someone named is using your fic and claiming it as theirs. S/he is still putting the chapters up and although from the reviews of the fic, people warned her/him, s/he seems to still be doing it. ;; Perhaps you should tell him/her to stop because it is your work, after all.
Allura Arwen chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Love it! Sweet story! I can see Umi & Clef together! I prefer a Clemi over an Asmi. I like both Clemi & Asmi, but I don't know. I can picture Umi being with Clef more than her being with Ascot.

Great story! I was a little confused at first on who the villian was, but then I got it after the dream sequence where Emeraude speaks to her. There were a few spelling errors, but it still made sense. Keep up the great work!

Hugs& smiles,

Allura Arwen
Candyland chapter 7 . 1/27/2004
Whew, this was way over my head...
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
Very cute! Maybe you could have a sequel? I'm a total Clef/Umi fan. I think they look so cute together! Anyways, sweet fic! I loved it! I hope I'll be seeing more great Umi/Clef fics from you!
Sab - Clef Lover chapter 14 . 8/22/2003
Hey! Loved that story! Another great one Umi-chan3. Plus, another fabulous Umi/Clef pairing! Heh heh! I hope to read more from you! Good Luck!
Jamfase chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
This story is great too (I just finished Rubies and Gold)! I can't think of anything else to keep it up!

Chemu Chomores chapter 14 . 11/5/2002

I'm a HUGE ClefUmi fan!

They're sooo perfect together!

Will you be writing any more ClefUmi fanfics?

Because I'll be the first to read them! _
zipp chapter 14 . 4/28/2002
so pretty! i love happy endings.