Reviews for a ghost of you is all that i have left
welcometotheguillotine chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
I honestly think this is my favorite story you've written honestly, I loved John and Mary, it was funny imagining them interacting with their son and I definantly enjoyed the missing scene. Only two chapter left! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen.

Cassie,

x
deansbabygirl934 chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
you did make me cry...that was so good. caint wait for more
Mora Queen chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
keeps getting better!

i see you put sweet little guotes in your story well i got one.

"I whisper words of sadness to you with all i left behind, in your head you know im gone, We ran out of time,

but in your heart, i will ALWASYS linger forever and more!"
welcometotheguillotine chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
I am still reading this, and enjoying it.

haha, Dean hadn't figured out who blue was, It was kind of obvious, though you knew that, didn't you...

Oh well, I'm gonna go re-read it, as my brain is not functioning normally lately, I'm having a major reading/writing/thinking kind of week.

still reading,

cassie

x
Mora Queen chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
I love it I just love it
Mora Queen chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
kewl
deansbabygirl934 chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
boy you sure do know how to make a girl cry like a baby. i know i said this before but i love how you pair ruby and dean...their not everyones thing but they sure are mine...
maggierose17 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
That quote that you put in there between Anya and Willow is perfect. I remember the first time I saw that episode of Buffy and cried the whole time. It was so beautifully done and I think that quote perfectly sums up how confusing and horrible it is to lose someone you love. Great story!
tigerpryor chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
I cried, you made me cry, your mean:(
tigerpryor chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
That makes me sad:( why isn't dean back! Wha! :{
welcometotheguillotine chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
This is such a great fic, I would've reviewed the last chapter but I was using my laptop instead, btw, I loved it!

I think the quotes add a lot more detail to the story, it's really great. are you sure your only 15?

haha

xx

cassie
tigerpryor chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was good, but you should really finish you're other storys..gosh we can't wait forever! Hurry and even though I want those other storys update soon!
Chevy95 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Yay, love it! (Uh, reviewing your stories has become some kind of habit)

Have to add to favorites. Just have to.
maggierose17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Yay! I'm so glad that it's almost finished because I don't think I could wait that long for updates :)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2