Reviews for Unwell
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 92 . 11/29
Will you ever finish this? I know real life gets in the way but I've been wanting this to continue for so long now, I understand real life gets in the way and I hope everything is okay. I just hope you finish this!
A Lord of the Hearth chapter 92 . 10/23
Hi. This story hasn’t been updated in about a year and a half...are you ever going to update it? It’s incredible.
I've read this fix 3 times. Once when it was around 60chapters. Got forgotten while waiting for updates. Second time was just after chapter 92 came out and again now , I forgot what chapter I'd read to and thought maybe there was more then I had previously read.
I'm disappointed its been cast aside and left on hold for over a year.
I desperately want to know if the counter curse will work or if they are ever capable of a phyical relationship. If teddy starts to call sec dad or papa and what's up with Hermione and Ron.
HatakeQR chapter 92 . 5/18
This is such a painful story, I have to stop myself several times while reading it and I have to skip the some of the early chapters as it becomes too heart-wrenching. The moment Severus lifted his Occlumency really pains me, seeing his memory traced back all the way to his childhood. Severus is the most proud man I have ever known and it is so sad to see him becoming this broken. And here I thought his fate couldn't get worse than Canon!
You are an amazing writer with your excellent writing and story-telling skills. Thank you for writing this story and hope you update soon! Really want to see him getting better and becoming the proud old self again.
Danernes mark chapter 92 . 2/12
Probably one of the Best long fanfictions I have ever read. Honestly it took me less than a week to read all 92 chapters, and I skipper 8 hours of sleep most of the time because I couldn't lay off my phone! I know it's been quite awhile since you're updated but I couldn't not leave a review :-) Amazing heartbreaking and lovable fanfic!
veerle chapter 92 . 1/29
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.

When can we expect them.

Thanx
Makky2020 chapter 92 . 11/29/2016
Thank you very much. I love this story even if it sometimes hurts my heart. I hope you finish it someday :)
Lola Krantz chapter 92 . 11/5/2016
I love this story. I hope you will finish it. Please update soon.
Wraith chapter 92 . 10/10/2016
Love it, update?
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 92 . 9/23/2016
Okay, slowing down is fine, but you really need to update this wonderful piece of work. I'm looking forward to the next update, please and thank you!
Janelle chapter 92 . 9/9/2016
Words cannot fully describe how amazing this work of fiction is. Please tell me that it isn't abandoned? It deserves life and a happy ending much like Severus. Please update soon!
Serpent91 chapter 92 . 6/21/2016
Very well written indeed!
Sigrun23 chapter 92 . 6/9/2016
I can't believe I forgot to comment on this chapter! Another well-written chapter, with a mystery and a bad surprise when I learned what the Ministry was doing with Death Eater slaves. I know that sometimes death is better than a lifetime of servitude, especially when you are tortured and humiliated, but what the Ministry is doing is basically a death penalty and that's another violation of basic human rights. They are far behind Muggle world.
I like Severus and Teddy's relationship and that Severus understands that Teddy's fascination with the Mark is just an innocent child's curiosity. It really shows that Severus is better.
It's great that you don't forget about other characters and sometimes give us glimpses of their lives, like Hermione's doubts about her marriage to Ron in this chapter.
I don't think Harry's decision to not tell Severus about Death Eaters' fates was good but I can see his reasons. Nonetheless, Harry greatly matured throughout this story and it's wonderful to see how well he manages Severus' panic attacks and understands his feelings. Still, he makes mistakes which makes the whole situation and the story more believable.
I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Lyra
Guest chapter 92 . 5/31/2016
Hi! Thank you so much for this amazing fic. I can't wait to read the end of this story. Bon courage!
versatillite chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Hey. Just letting you know I came to this fic pretty late, after you'd picked it back up. I love it and hope you post again soon.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »