Reviews for Unwell
excessivelyperky chapter 84 . 2/28
Excellent chapter. Harry is quite unwilling to admit just how much control Severus *does* have over their relationship; if Snape really planted himself in Harry's bed, it's only a matter of time till he gives in, because he is gay, even though Snape is not. And Harry has not been really good about offering Severus any other sexual outlet, either, though he's talked about it.

Even though slavery is so very over the top...there really is a certain justice about inflicting it on Malfoy, since he was so eager to thrust Snape into it.

I expect his breaker is going to look back to the fond day when he had only Snape to deal with, though.
A chapter 89 . 2/9
I love this story so much. It's been a year and a half since you last updated and in that time, I - mostly - stopped reading fanfic. Except for this story. I have checked for an update nearly every day for the last year and a half and I will continue to do so every day for the rest of my life, even if you never post another chapter. It may be fanfic, but this will always be one of my very favorite books.

I patiently await the next chapter. Thank you for the wonderful story you've given me. I will never be able to appropriately express my appreciation for this beautiful piece
excessivelyperky chapter 83 . 1/22
Well, so Harry has taken thought for his death, after all, and how it might affect Severus. And with George he should be fairly safe, as Teddy would be; both would end up Property of the Weasley Family, and there are enough of them so Snape would never have to be sold to a stranger.

I hope Harry recovers, though!
excessivelyperky chapter 82 . 1/11
Great chapter! Harry still doesn't know how to be a master, or he wouldn't leave Snape with pain in the mark on his forehead when he knows what to do about it, but he does know how to be a human being and protest against the WW's Peculiar Institution.

And I must admire the Lovely Evil Cliffie you ended this chapter with.
excessivelyperky chapter 81 . 1/4
Javier is right; Harry is in love, and not with Javier.
Lisarose chapter 89 . 1/1
Great story! Wish it was finished.
excessivelyperky chapter 80 . 12/29/2014
Excellent. Actions have consequences, and not always the ones we would like to have. Snape has had to deal with consequences that were literally ungodly, mostly on him, for being a hero that Dumbledore couldn't bother to leave evidence exonerating.

But Snape is still worried about the consequences that might occur to Lucius Malfoy, even after what happened to himself, to many other, and to Gik and her kittens.
excessivelyperky chapter 79 . 12/28/2014
Excellent chapter. Severus has more free will than almost all slaves, but Harry retains the right to make exceptions. In a way, this is comforting, since Harry has not totally abandoned his rights as Master. But he's leaving Snape in limbo in many areas, contributing to his anxiety. Snape has to figure out in which areas he has free will, and which ones he doesn't, which isn't always helpful.

And...if Harry is dies or is disabled, Snape is going to be sold to someone who isn't nearly to understanding.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 89 . 12/24/2014
Please update! :D
daisycb chapter 89 . 12/22/2014
This is so very intense. I started it, then almost stopped because I was very uncomfortable with this as I usually prefer more happy stories. But this is so well written, I couldn't stop. Please finish this when you can.
excessivelyperky chapter 78 . 12/20/2014
Harry does contradict himself-he wants Snape to become more of a person, and he is, but not enough to be able to disobey him, even when Snape is right and he is wrong. In way, Harry is right, because Severus does need to talk about the sexual abuse he's suffered; but Snape is right, because he needs to talk about it at his own speed.

And Snape is also right that Harry needs to talk about his own sexuality.
excessivelyperky chapter 77 . 12/17/2014
Excellent. But Mistress Brown doesn't actually understand Snape's status very well (then again, neither does Harry).

I look forward to seeing Snape testify against Malfoy, though.

Harry is thinking ahead-but what happens to *Snape* if he should die? He *must* make a will, or Snape will be auctioned off.

James loved Lily enough to let her go? I don't think so. He certainly loved her enough to grind a potential rival into the dirt and then some, over a period of years...does that count? He loved her enough to lie to her about his treatment of Snape in seventh year...does that count?

But alas, the Legend of St. James must be perpetuated for Harry's sake, I suppose.
scgaraycochea chapter 89 . 11/25/2014
I loved this fanfic, pleeeeaseeee, I hope you will continue writing it, because I would like to know how it goes to end.
I want to congratulate you for your ability for get people siting in a chair reading this story, at least is what happened to me, I couldn't stop reading it.
Thanks a lot for bring me a very good story to read.
Sorry for my bad English it is not my mother language and I make a lot of mistake writing in it.
ALittleCrazy chapter 89 . 10/24/2014
To the readers of Unwell,

I have recently come across a song that reminded me of this story, and I thought I would share it with you. It's called Unwell by Matchbox Twenty. When I first heard of it, I thought of this story (for obvious reasons). When I listened to it, I couldn't help but think that the story was written for the song. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, and I hope SocksForDobby returns to finish this story!

Love from ALittleCrazy
nickershnick25 chapter 89 . 10/20/2014
Please, please, please finish this story. It is amazing and I would really like to know how it ends.
1,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »