Reviews for Unwell
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 92 . 10/17
This is an absolutely amazing story that I am totally enthralled with. I am sad to see that it has been so long since the story has been updated. I hope that you’re still alive :-) and I hope that you will eventually come back to finish the story. Until then as always thank you for sharing.
excessivelyperky chapter 92 . 6/30
Well, Snape is still going to be a slave. And if Harry dies, he'll be sold again. Will Harry's friends take care of Snape, or decide he's too much work?

And will Teddy grow up learning he can order Snape around?

Slavery not only ruins the slaves, but the masters.
Paladeus chapter 1 . 6/24
I am wondering how revelation on Pottermore that Snape was left impotent by Lily's death will effect all these fics?
CIFNAF chapter 1 . 5/20
I've just stumbled upon this story and am absolutely enthralled. It is so well written and insightful. I tend not to read stories that are not finished for fear of loving it and then being left hanging, but I took a chance. I am involved in this story like no other I have read before it. Please, please write an ending to this, by heart is broken.
Gik it is.
"The child had been evidentially..." It should be "evidently." "...he could not help but be relived." It should be "relieved."
Poledne chapter 92 . 5/7
So, what about the solution?
GothDyke chapter 92 . 1/12
First of all, *thank you* for all the hard work and endurance that you have put into this truly epic, very dark, but also well-written, awesome, beautiful, introspective, and (after the torture of the first 32 chapters) deeply comforting story.

I love that Snape doesn't heal in a short time, but that it is a long and hard process with setbacks which will continue for rest of his life (as it is in RL for so many surviving people). I love the true, deeply dedicated and committed love that develops almost unnoticed by him and Harry between them. I love that Harry also has his share of problems (his suppressed grief, his potions abuse, and his denial about his sexual orientation) to face. And I love all the worldbuilding that happens around the centre of Harry and Severus at the fringes of the story and that gives it so much more depth.

I would dearly love to read how they explore ways to overcome the sexual obstacles between them (to find an arrangement in which both of them are content) and that a counter for the slavery mark can be developed, so that they can truly be equals in their relationship.

Therefore I beseech you to come back to this story, as it is too good to be left behind. Please, make my day with an update...
Magical Winry chapter 92 . 11/10/2018
I've been rereading this story. I love it so much!

I hope you get around to finishing this amazing work of art!

Just popping in to remind you that we, the fans, are still holding out for more!

Hope you're doing well. Thank you for this story!
Pheonixash chapter 92 . 7/22/2018
Well written story
I would like to read more of this
Is there still hope for updates?
P.T. Tucker chapter 92 . 6/21/2018
Oh, wow, this is so, so good! I love that we see Severus slowly getting better while at the same time having bad days. I like that it's not just a "well you're good to go now!" and instead a long, difficult process that can easily be set back, especially since the world you've created is so terrible and people like Weston, who've objectively done TERRIBLE things, can just walk up to Severus in the middle of the street and be like "yo what's up person I sexually tortured?"

And I love too, on the topic of Weston, how Severus is so obviously messed up to the outside observer but it takes him SO long to realize that. Like, you can really see how much he was damaged in just a short time, most likely PERMANENTLY damaged, and it's honestly the scariest and most emotional part of this fic. Like, he LOVES Weston when in fact he's a HORRIFIC person. And he has no feelings at all for his last master, even though he made him sleep along side his dog that "mounted" him. Ugh. And it's like 400k in that Severus finally starts to think to himself "you know what, maybe Weston DID do something bad, maybe masters AREN'T always right." It's taking him so, so long to recover and it's heartbreaking but it's realistic for sure.

Of course, the weird laws don't help at all. I like the idea of the curse and the forehead mark (even if the idea of a mark on the forehead is ghastly to me). I get that the idea is to punish and control the "Death Eater" but man I hate that for all their BS about being able to own another human being, they don't even REALLY let Harry own him! He can't stop Severus from calling him master or bowing or even THINKING the wrong things! That's horrible, and I both hate it and love it since it's a great plot device. And he can't even heal him from the things previous masters have done due to the curse! And how Severus is now an "object" that can be summoned and moved about like any other item you might find laying about the house. Ugh, I hate the Wizarding World more and more with this fic, I swear. I will say, is it bad that I love that because of the mark Harry is constantly kissing Severus on the forehead? XD Probably terrible of me, but that's just such a cute image.

Hmm, what else? I'm certain I'm forgetting a million things I wanted to talk about here, because this was just so good I literally read it non-stop for two days straight. Hmm, I will say that I absolutely adored the bits with Lucius. Whether or not he deserved to be punished so harshly, I love that Severus went to him and did everything in his power to let him know what was going to happen and what he needed to do to make this easier on himself. It's not much, but it was a touching scene, especially after everything Lucius has done. And I loved how Ginny had rats attack Weston. And I love to hate his equally disgusting son who was all "oh don't listen to anything bad Severus says about me." Man, I want to murder him.

I'm happy that things have been crawling towards a bit of happiness for Severus. I like the bit with his shields and how that combined with Harry and therapy, he's now much more like himself...with the occasional panic attack thrown in here and there. And I hope to see an update one day where they finally break this stupid nasty curse and he's at least able to have his own thoughts! Even if he still ends up classified as property.
Guest chapter 92 . 4/18/2018
Are you going to finish the story?
Ale chapter 50 . 3/10/2018
I hope he can become normal again :(
I kinda feel like Harry is being a bit selfish there. I mean it makes sense, but he learned how to be a slave once, he could learn again without the abuse.
Although I'd imagine he'll retain the memories however terrible, and that might make things worse.
I really hope for a good ending. I only just noticed this story was abandoned *cry*. I hope it has a reasonably decent ending.

Thanks for writing this btw!
Ale chapter 34 . 3/7/2018
Geez this fic has made me feel so emotional. I just kept waiting for Harry (or any of our good guys really) to come pull Snape out of that situation. I kept thinking it was bad and then it got worse and worse and worse even when I was thinking it couldn't get any worse. Harry is really going to have his work cut out for him :(

I really hope this story has a happy ending at least.
It's very well written!
LoneTraveler chapter 92 . 2/12/2018
Such a shame that this story is left incomplete so close to the finish line. Well, that’s the thing about fanfiction, we never know how long we get to enjoy the gift of writing that authors give us.

The emotional buildup of their relationship is very good, developed slowly which is more like real life. That’s one of the aspects I think that you used very well, it’s what allowed Harry and Severus to remain in character basically. If the progression had been quick it would have been unrealistic to who these people are.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to read this story. Well done!
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »