Reviews for Unwell
Danernes mark chapter 92 . 2/12
Probably one of the Best long fanfictions I have ever read. Honestly it took me less than a week to read all 92 chapters, and I skipper 8 hours of sleep most of the time because I couldn't lay off my phone! I know it's been quite awhile since you're updated but I couldn't not leave a review :-) Amazing heartbreaking and lovable fanfic!
veerle chapter 92 . 1/29
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.

When can we expect them.

Thanx
Makky2020 chapter 92 . 11/29/2016
Thank you very much. I love this story even if it sometimes hurts my heart. I hope you finish it someday :)
Lola Krantz chapter 92 . 11/5/2016
I love this story. I hope you will finish it. Please update soon.
Wraith chapter 92 . 10/10/2016
Love it, update?
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 92 . 9/23/2016
Okay, slowing down is fine, but you really need to update this wonderful piece of work. I'm looking forward to the next update, please and thank you!
Janelle chapter 92 . 9/9/2016
Words cannot fully describe how amazing this work of fiction is. Please tell me that it isn't abandoned? It deserves life and a happy ending much like Severus. Please update soon!
Serpent91 chapter 92 . 6/21/2016
Very well written indeed!
Sigrun23 chapter 92 . 6/9/2016
I can't believe I forgot to comment on this chapter! Another well-written chapter, with a mystery and a bad surprise when I learned what the Ministry was doing with Death Eater slaves. I know that sometimes death is better than a lifetime of servitude, especially when you are tortured and humiliated, but what the Ministry is doing is basically a death penalty and that's another violation of basic human rights. They are far behind Muggle world.
I like Severus and Teddy's relationship and that Severus understands that Teddy's fascination with the Mark is just an innocent child's curiosity. It really shows that Severus is better.
It's great that you don't forget about other characters and sometimes give us glimpses of their lives, like Hermione's doubts about her marriage to Ron in this chapter.
I don't think Harry's decision to not tell Severus about Death Eaters' fates was good but I can see his reasons. Nonetheless, Harry greatly matured throughout this story and it's wonderful to see how well he manages Severus' panic attacks and understands his feelings. Still, he makes mistakes which makes the whole situation and the story more believable.
I hope to read the next chapter soon.
Lyra
Guest chapter 92 . 5/31/2016
Hi! Thank you so much for this amazing fic. I can't wait to read the end of this story. Bon courage!
versatillite chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Hey. Just letting you know I came to this fic pretty late, after you'd picked it back up. I love it and hope you post again soon.
caro lamb chapter 92 . 4/9/2016
Hi! *waves*

It's been a while :D

I haven't looked at HP fic for ages and completely forgotten about ff net but was reminded by a tumblr post and looked at my old stuff here, read a comment you left in 2011 or so and then remembered this wonderful fic! Awesome you continued with it (and from the looks of it you'll be finished soon? You must b excited! Your readers must be even more excited) Hope you're well!
Guest chapter 90 . 4/9/2016
Thank you so much for coming back to the story! I'm glad I checked back up on it.
telamara chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I have to tell you this is one of the best written stories I've come across. I cried and laughed and hurt for the characters. Just like I did with the books. And for that I must say well done. There aren't many writers who can protray such feeling. I have enjoyed it so much and wish for you to continue it. Anyway. Well done!
ranoshi chapter 92 . 3/6/2016
Your time and effort bringing this story to life is an amazing feat, I am immensely grateful you stuck through it for almost a decade. The physiology and dynamics and everything is amazing. I love being able to see from Severus and Harry's POV. I love how Teddy loves Severus. I am fond of your Arthur, Molly, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, their acceptance and support is much appreciated. Severus's new therapist is a good guy. Dumbledore and George underpaying Severus is sad as fuck. Was Severus able to confront George about it did George raise his wages? I hope you are well, take care and thank you for writing :-)
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »