Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
100Performance chapter 2 . 9/22
Contiue this MASTER PIECE IT IS PERFECT! And ignore the Ron Weasel fan boys out there. Ron Weasley deserves TO DIE!
HendekHendek chapter 1 . 9/10
Do not be sorry about your grammatical errors, be sorry about writing this pathetic scribble you called a "story"

Seriously though I still don't understand how some peoples thinks "My Immortal" is the worst fic ever, for the memes maybe? Because it actually try to write something original instead of another terribly cliche weasley bashing, Hadrian Slytherin Black Idontrememberyourotherfuckingnames, soulbond Harmotyst, WBWL...

Also it seems that you didn't update your stories for like more than 10 years? Well I can't say I'm surprised: it would be way too much for a Ron's basher to actually find 101 way to kill him (I'm surprised that you're able to count 101 tho, your parents would be proud of you).
h871 chapter 1 . 8/10
I'm not a huge Ron fan, but this is absolutely disgusting, as are some of the reviews.

This is the boy whose first instinct was to push Harry to safety (leaving himself unprotected) and then stood up on a broken leg to face off Sirius Black.

This is the boy who sacrificed himself at the age of twelve to stop Voldemort.

This is the boy who wrote a letter to his mum to make sure Harry got presents for Christmas, and then invited Harry and Hermione round to his house nearly every year afterwards.

This is the boy who didn't hesitate to leap into a freezing lake to save a drowning Harry, and then faced his biggest fears and insecurities when destroying the Horcrux.

This is the boy who led the Horcrux Hunt and kept up everyone's spirits when Harry was obsessed over the Deathly Hallows.

This is the boy whose immediate reaction was to protect Hermione when attacked by Death Eaters.

This is the boy who begged to be tortured in Hermione's place.

This is the boy who helped Hagrid feed and look after Norbert while Harry and Hermione were in the common room, and then lied about the dragon bite when his hand was badly infected (it had swolen twice and was green) because he didn't want Hagrid to get in to trouble.

This is the boy who faced his biggest fear (spiders), despite having arachnophobia.

This is the boy who time and time again admitted to his mistakes and always came back.

This is the boy who followed Harry in to the Department of Mysteries, and fought Death Eaters, ending up with huge scars all the way up his arms and chest from the brains.

This is the boy who offered to go to the Forbidden Forest and kill Nagini instead of Harry, despite knowing it would be suicide.

Yes, Ron did have flaws - he could be stubborn and insensitive and rude. But he was also very witty, loving, loyal and brave. He is a very realistic character, and does not deserve any of this hate.
anjijenshi chapter 2 . 6/13
Eh?
stevem1 chapter 2 . 6/1
This is funny.

And I detect the beginnings of Dark Lady Hermione and Hermione chief enforcer, Harry Potter.
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 2 . 5/23
Oh. My. God.
twasnicetomeetyou chapter 1 . 5/11
The fuck? Why would you write this fanfic? Ron was already forgiven for his mistakes (don't tell me you've never made any before) in canon. Seriously? Hating a character is one thing, but writing an entire 4,100 word one JUST to bash this loyal, caring character in the most idiotic ways possible is another. I ... don't even have the words.
I mean, I hate MOVIE Ron Weasley but I love BOOK Ron Weasley. Actually, before the movies Ron Weasley was one of the most beloved characters before the movies slandered his good name.

But it is very satisfying when I remember movie Ron Weasley who taunted Harry for being an orphan in seventh book being killed so many times.
A Voodoo Gypsy chapter 2 . 4/9
This and you are dead, right?
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚁𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎
Daniel chapter 2 . 2/23
Heh heh very good. F***ng Ron.
I am very happy
Potterhead chapter 2 . 2/17
To think anyone could hate someone as amazing and kind and smart as Ron Weasley to the point you write an entire fic dedicated to kill him...although the rather unoriginal ways chosen to kill him speak of how much brain capacity the author has
mojones2119 chapter 1 . 2/15
MO-RON!Excellent-Weasley's (generally) suck! Those Twins are bullies, just like the (worthless, mean) Marauders. Pranking is not funny. Mollynasty Ginny are manipulative harridans. Arthur is worthless. BillCharlie are ok. Less said about Percy the better. Glad to get that out there!
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 12/2/2019
Ron bashing is done so much for a reason, Ron is a moron!

Lazy, glutinous, jealous, greedy, abusive to Hermione (first year the troll found her in the bathroom because of Ron's mean mouth!)

I don't read stories with Ron as Harry's friend.
Ron and Hermione? Sure there is worse but because of him she almost died!

What drug was JKR doing?