Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
NeverthelessTwin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
"I just thought I'd summarize the 5,000 word angst filled piece of crap in less than 200 words for everyone."

How dare you! It was only 4979 words.

I'm kidding I loved this.
therealhermionegranger98 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I love this story!

I know that you updated approximately 2 years ago, but please write more chapters!

They are so funny!

fanfic-lover-98
leukeR chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
"Even in death, Ron Weasley found a way to be a pain in the ass."

Wonderful stuff :D
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
All things considered Neville really was cheated
turtlepie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I think I broke my sinuses from snorting so hard at the last one.
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The fact that you wrote a story dedicated to bashing Ron is really such a pathetic use of your time.

Jeez, if you read the books, Ron developed and flourished before a reader's eyes. Go back and read them again, and actually come to understand the true complexity of Ron's character. Otherwise, don't bother publishing such a load of crap to waste people time's with on fanfiction! I already have trouble shifting through the good, bad, and ugly stories. I don't need absolutely ignorant and disgusting stories added to the pile! (Yes, I was refering to this story as both ignorant and quite frankly, atrocious.)

And don't compare Ron to Voldemort! Ron never murdered, tortured, or found glee in someone's pain. In fact, I beg to differ. Ron fought valiantly against anyone who did anything so sadistic.

Seriously, take this downright worthless vomit of words off this site.
A Once Upon A What chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
These scenes are actually, pretty hilarious! I can safely say, you paint Ron to just how I imagine him being, a total and utter idiot! He's got no brains to speak off and that's exactly how you show him. I rather enjoyed reading these first little snippets!
This is despicable chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow, seriously? You hate Ron so much that you had to write a story about it? That's pathetic. The whole morale of Harry Potter is that love will always prevail, and hate will get you nowhere. This is a prime example of just how hateful people can be. Ron is a brilliant character and the fact that you wrote a story about killing him is just sick. Get a life and stop hating on Ron.
magical fan18 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
You made a mistake about the film it is called 51st states NOT Formula 51,think more and research about how you get your ideas from when you mention them
Illadaran chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
If my memory of all things random still serves me, jobbernowls are from Alice in Wonderland.
Concerned chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is quite stupid. If you hate ron, then you're not a true fan of the harry potter series. GO READ THE DAMN BOOK. I"m sure he's a better character than you'll ever be. Stupid muggle.
Tr ish chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I hate this.
VFR6 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Wow, Hermione is Ax crazy in that last one isn't she?
the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
How did I not know about this fic before now! It's a crime!
TheOrchid chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Hah~ I hate Ron too. Good show.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »