Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Love it!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
omg this fic was HILARIOUS! the first one and hedwig's revenge made me LOL!
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Omg, I love it. I find Ron horribly annoying, and no one else ever seems to agree with me, so this was perfect.

Lol, the last one was my favorite, though I liked the one with the buffalo too.
The Wizard of Oz chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Beautiful, simply beautiful! About time the idiot died!
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Harry could have been the next Voldermort or Dumbledore if Ron hadn't infected him wi
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009

Terri
William Jameson chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
two thumbs up
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh my god. This fic is amazingly hilarious. I laughed the whole entire time. I especially loved the last two. Hermione killing him with an AK is amazing. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for making me laugh.
Airlady chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You are indeed creative. Loved the Hedwig story.
xxjonibaby chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
These are hilarious, barring the last one which was actually disturbing. Don't even joke about H/Hr. lol. The only thing missing is their reactions to his death. And some decent bitch-slapping. Which reminds me, will Draco make an appearance? Oh, what about that slug incident in 2nd yr? I like that spell. It'd be cool if you found a way to re-use it. Weasley must die! Weasley must die! lol.
pazed chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Love the owl revenge! cheers ... p
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I lol'd a few times. Good job. Ron is an annoying douchebag. Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This isn't bad so far. I like it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Heh, this was a fun bit of smacking Ron around, and will be looking forward to more ways of Ron getting his.
grenouille7777 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ROFL. I especially loved Hedwig's revenge. Keep up the good work.

grenouille