Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
π™·πš˜πš  πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπš˜πš— πš’πšœ πš—πš˜πš πš–πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš πš‹πšžπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ
Daniel chapter 2 . 2/23/2020
Heh heh very good. F***ng Ron.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
I am very happy
Potterhead chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
To think anyone could hate someone as amazing and kind and smart as Ron Weasley to the point you write an entire fic dedicated to kill him...although the rather unoriginal ways chosen to kill him speak of how much brain capacity the author has
mojones2119 chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
MO-RON!Excellent-Weasley's (generally) suck! Those Twins are bullies, just like the (worthless, mean) Marauders. Pranking is not funny. Mollynasty Ginny are manipulative harridans. Arthur is worthless. BillCharlie are ok. Less said about Percy the better. Glad to get that out there!
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 12/2/2019
Ron bashing is done so much for a reason, Ron is a moron!

Lazy, glutinous, jealous, greedy, abusive to Hermione (first year the troll found her in the bathroom because of Ron's mean mouth!)

I don't read stories with Ron as Harry's friend.
Ron and Hermione? Sure there is worse but because of him she almost died!

What drug was JKR doing?
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
unbridge hedwig-mort
AixaShadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
I found this book in quora to be one of the most ridiculous.

Coming out of that, I still don't understand the hatred that many people have against Ron, although if that's your vision of the character it means that you didn't get it and that you prefer "good" and unrealistic characters.
London Knight chapter 2 . 10/13/2019
Amusing & I had a few laughs . While Ron can be a twat at times , he is not that bad . Humiliation ? Certainly !
Death ? Not so much ...
I attended a boarding school with some utter monsters in human form ... in comparison Ron is fine ...
ronisthebest chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
You're a total moron.

Lazy? What kind of lazy person SACRIFICES HIMSELF to prevent a Dark Lord from arising? Or to step in the way of a mass murderer? Stupid? Just because your precious Hermione has higher marks than Ron (AND HARRY, BY THE WAY) doesn't mean Ron is stupid. He got more OWLs than the Twins COMBINED, and they're not stupid either. Grades don't mean everything. Annoying? Au contraire, Ron is one of the funniest characters in the series, and he's got a very kind heart.

Ron Weasley will always be better than you.

Bye.
furface294 chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
only 91 left to go!
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 2 . 6/18/2019
I’d prefer an update to the BWL story, but this would be fun too
Tenjo chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
I honestly don’t know if I hate Ron or Hermione more. To explain, Hermione is bad in her own right. She flaunts her intelligence over everyone else, she is extremely bossy (no, this is NOT me calling her bossy because she is β€˜strong’ and β€˜independent’. I’m aware of the difference and she is definitely just bossy), she is invasive and despite being smart, she is painfully stupid. She may not have abandoned Harry in GoF, but she stayed friends with Ron, who had just turned his back on Harry and who constantly insults her for being smart. She DID abandon him in OoTP, why? Well because she is randy for authority figures of course. Albus Dumbledore said to and his word is law. I mean for crying out loud, the woman defends SNAPE when she sees first hand how much of a failure he is as a teacher. She also belittled Harry for his β€˜lack of effort’ in learning occlumency. Then came HBP. She again belittled him, completely disregarding his theory about Malfoy and then she got angry at him for having better source material than her, which he offered her to use as well but she denied. Oh, did I forget that she was still carrying a torch for Ron, even though it was all but established they liked each other and he just forgot about her as soon as a willing pair of lips (Lavender) came by? Now, DH. She has once again belittled Harry, saying there wouldn’t be a horcrux at Hogwarts. To top it all of, she ends up proving her β€˜intelligence’ once more by getting with Ron, who had abandoned both of them again, this time during an important and deadly mission. Mind you, when he left he also let slip that Hermione was ALSO disappointed that Harry didn’t know more or have a better plan, despite him being pretty clear in saying he told them all he knew before they left and they formed what plan they had together.

It’s a case of what is worse, the scumbag or the person stupid enough to be with them. Harry is equally as stupid, but he at least had the excuse that he was abused and neglected as a child and he was desperate for the β€˜family’ that Ron and Hermione had provided. Hermione had her own family, so she had no excuse. Not to mention that on top of her being stupid enough to be with Ron, she has all those other issues I’ve detailed. Now that I’ve fleshed it out, I definitely hate Hermione more than Ron.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
It's rather funny to look at all the whining and bitching from Ron's fans in the comment section. Please do continue, no one care but it's pretty entertaining to read.
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 5/18/2019