Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
Please please please make one for Umbridge.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Why do people treat Ron this way! So what if he's flawed, that means he's realistic. Ron is basically a classic tragic hero archetype but put into a sidekick role so of course his fatal flaw, envy is going to impact his character. Although in Canon he vacillates a bit, or a lot, the impact of Harry and Hermione on his character is clear.
Ems-g chapter 2 . 3/27/2019
I was about to call this story light hearted and enjoyable but it is literally Ron getting murdered again and again by Harry and Hermione.

So.

Yeah.

Light hearted and enjoyable fluff it is then :D
GenderFluidPerso chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
I just want to quickly say something:
I was on Quora, and I saw a question:
“What is the worst Harry Potter fanfic?”
The answer?
“101 ways to kill Ron Weasley.”
I didn’t think it could be that bad, but then I read it, and I completely agree.
This is crap.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 2 . 2/14/2019
5/10
Mymumisgay chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
very nice

ron weasley is an ugly fat son of a bitch who deserves to die. he is such an absolutley shitty character that compleltly drags down harry.
fuck off chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
fuck off
HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
I kinda feel sorry for Ron with the last bit.
DarcGM chapter 3 . 12/17/2018
These were pretty funny.
Also, I can’t tell if the other reviews are joking or not.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2018
Update. Also they are evil to Ron
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
To the people who thought that this was disgusting for many reasons of Ron being good:this was meant for humor.
SimplySwooningK chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
Normally, I don't even read this, because I am a fan of Ron, but for this, I feel I must speak. You are so wrong on so many fundamental levels. You are comparing the best friend, the one who always stood by Harry, who would defend Harry to the bitter end, who despite his own insecurities and occasional jealousy (and not being immune to the effects of a death-mongering Horcrux containing a piece of evil incarnate's soul) to the person who murdered his parents (and like 300 other people)? Are you mental? Ron saved Harry's life. Ron saved Harry's life. Ron followed Harry on every occasion which could've meant certain death. Ron defended Hermione from bigots (Malfoy) and sadists (Snape) and volunteered to be tortured, TORTURED instead of Hermione. Without Ron, Harry and Hermione barely spoke. What is wrong with you? Have you ever read the books?
Aqua6446 chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
Omg this is actually one of the FUNNIEST things I have read in my life. I love it! Please update!
introverted survivalist chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Just one thing to say: This story absolutely DISGUSTS me. No wonder this story was chosen as one of the worst HO fanfictions.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
You are... completely crazy ?
I don't even see the point trying to discuss with you. What you wrote is disgusting, and kind of worrying.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »