Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
fridelain chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
Rather consistently not updating.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
You are mentally ill...
Nargelz chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I love the owl one
Ghostreader chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
I love love love this book because I hate Ron so much that it's probably not even acceptable. I have DREAMS about him dying. (Ya I'm crazy) Thank you sooo much for writing this book, it's amazing, and even though it's been 9 years, I hope that you find it in you to continue.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
Great laughs! You got me with the funny summary. Thanks.
Sharkbaitx42 chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
lol
Lonny Scott chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Could you please finish the rest of the story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Great fun! How about a curse where the more Ron eats the less nutrition he absorbs, so he starves to death while gorging (Thanks to THINNER) he drowns when saving Harry from the frigid pond in DH or he gets stucks & freezes to death. While trying to show how much better he is at quadditch than Harry, he swallows the snitch and chokes to death. A potion that acts slowly causing him to shrink. A hex that backfires pinning him to a hidden wall in the dungeon area where no passes. So so many ways to kill him off.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
So all the times in canon when Ron and Harry were both mentioned to have passed their exams with good marks were my imagination then?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
No one but the owner (in this case, Harry) can get into a Mokeskin bag. That's why Harry kept his most important things in it. I also believe it is not able to be summoned from around Harry's neck, and I doubt he would let Ron take it. JM2K.

The word Jobberknoll reminds me of Jabberwocky, except that the latter is from a Lewis Carroll poem. Perhaps Luna and her dad hunt for Jobberknolls in the summer. It sounds like something they would do.

I do wish Harry would practice spells whose effects he doesn't know on dueling dummies before using them on living beings ... even though both Ron and Malfoy probably deserve anything he throws at them. It's just that killing a dorm mate doesn't look so good. Too bad ...
SeraNeko-chan chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
It might not be 101, but it was hilarious and very creative!
Hold777 chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
ha, I will get those points,(searches Jobbernowl), it means blockhead.
Hold777 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
lol, the last one was the best of these.
Tata-Fox chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
What happened to seven deadly sins part 1?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
"You don't call someone stupid for their actions, you call them stupid for their lack of intelligence. Sure he can be lazy sometimes just not all the time. Ron would go on an adventure with harry throughout all of the books which means he gets his ass off of the bed and goes along Harry. You forgot Ron killed the horcux and went back with his friends because he is loyal with Harry and Hermione. Ron has a great appetite, there is tons of gross people out there with disgusting manners that are way above Ron. Ron doesn't play as a douchebag throughout the book, the movie is way more different because the director of the movies changes Ron's characterization, while in the book he is Harry's best friend while Hermione is Harry's intelligence friend. I personally think Hermione is a cutthroat bitch just by looking how many boys she dated, the fanfiction, and the book cover of "Harry Potter an the Prisoner if Azkaban" (cutthroat bitch- a bitch that dates many men and leaves them but yet is nice to them or a bitch that like being around men). In conclusion, Ron isn't so bad and has a strength which is loyalty."

Ok. First of all. In conclusion?! Are you in middle schoolers? Because that's how they teach you how to write in middle school. Also, Ron IS stupid. His grades show that. And Hermione is always caring and helping Harry, even when Ron is off sulking, jealous of Harry. And who cares if Ron came back after leaving? He still left! And getting his ass off of bed is not an excuse for Ron. He only goes along with Harry because he needs to! To keep being Harry's friend, that is. You're actually as mentally deficient as Ron is, and I hope you learn some proper fucking grammar.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »