Reviews for 101 Ways to Kill Ron Weasley
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Calm down, Hermione. It was just something incredibly stupid." Ron's face suddenly lit up. "I remember now! I swore I'd never say I'm not a jobbernowl."

The moment the last syllable left Ron's mouth, his entire body stiffened, and he fell to the floor.
That was cool, and i loathed ronald weasley
Cinthya chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Hermione, I've secretly loved you for my entire life. Let's hide Ron's body and go make love!" Harry shouted before exposing his massive 14 inch erection... That make me laught, enought to fall...
NatNicole chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Awesome fic!

But, as much as I love it, my conscience won't shut up unless I point out the original reaction I had when reading your A.N. at the start:
I agree with ya about Ginny. Also, while everything you said about Ron is true and he annoyed me to pieces (not literally) throughout the series, I liked how realistic he is and his good qualities. Ron was the average bloke, a big contrast to Hermione's near-prodigal abilities and Harry's insane luck.
Don't blame ya for hating the jerk, though!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
ded
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
You don't call someone stupid for their actions, you call them stupid for their lack of intelligence. Sure he can be lazy sometimes just not all the time. Ron would go on an adventure with harry throughout all of the books which means he gets his ass off of the bed and goes along Harry. You forgot Ron killed the horcux and went back with his friends because he is loyal with Harry and Hermione. Ron has a great appetite, there is tons of gross people out there with disgusting manners that are way above Ron. Ron doesn't play as a douchebag throughout the book, the movie is way more different because the director of the movies changes Ron's characterization, while in the book he is Harry's best friend while Hermione is Harry's intelligence friend. I personally think Hermione is a cutthroat bitch just by looking how many boys she dated, the fanfiction, and the book cover of "Harry Potter an the Prisoner if Azkaban" (cutthroat bitch- a bitch that dates many men and leaves them but yet is nice to them or a bitch that like being around men). In conclusion, Ron isn't so bad and has a strength which is loyalty.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oi weasel!, for the first and final time, there will never be an Hermione and you, so stop dreaming about her; she's way, out of your league, otherwise l will make you into an weasel patty...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
*Crackling evilly* Burn in hell weasel!..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
*Laughing my ass off!* Glad to see that l'am not alone in hating the weasel, poor Hermione stuck with the ugly ginger forever..please do carry on with the weasel bashing!. Lol.
ReinaSense chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Very funny! Ron is really stupid and and I don't understand how he could be the best friend of Harry and Hermione. Often he acted like a complete idiot and I really wished that someone kill him.
Redery chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Hermione is scary.
But seriously why the bloody hell was he ever made prefect I shall never understand.
Redery chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I laughed so hard especially at Hedwigs charge
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
OMG! This is hilarious :D
I totally love Ron but still I couldn't stop myself from reading this one! Please continue soon!
ZacaManic chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
I have to say, if anyone was looking for a canon way to kill Ron off, the chess match seems to be one of the better ways to do it. I can imagine the shook Harry would feel knowing his third friend (Hagrid and then Hedwig) just died, and the hatred he would feel for Quirellmort. Could then go on to write a more dark and serious Harry. I'm surprised I haven't come across someone doing this actually...
ficfangirl21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Ha ha, best laughs.
Hipster007 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Even though I like Ron that was still amusing. He does seem like a bit of a jerk.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »