Reviews for On Her Own
hyemi20 chapter 5 . 2/20
ajjajajaa muy bueno
emiwat14 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Wow,just perfect, I can't tell you how much I love your stories..
laurenloui chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
you are such an amazing author, i love all of your fiction, i honestly don't know how you do it haha:')
Jenmoon1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I liked it
vitani queen of pride rock chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Cute ending
ThaliaQuinzel101 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
:D
Tarley chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ladyrikahyuga chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
The why so serious scene with nigma made me die. I had to contain my laughter since there are people around me sleeping haha. Thank you for this great story.
kind and carring chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
lol love the raspberry tickle scene very cute!
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This is really good. I really like Joker/Harley pairings that turn out good.
Etsuko An chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
awwww, this was so cute! I like your Joker, really reminds me of the Joker from BTAS. :)
Etsuko An chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I really like your story. The only thing I don't like is that the Joker does not wear makeup. HIs face is naturally white from his fall in a vat of chemicals.
OurSilentSongs chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love the narration of this, and how lovely the characters are! Amazing plot, great dialogue and action. An overall great piece.
Pickles chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
The beerios and drunken conversation had me laughing my ass of the whole chapter! Love it!
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I had to laugh. Once again, we give the criminals every day life situations and it's hilarious. I loved how Two-Face and Joker get to drinking. Like buddies sorting out the girl problems. And their ladies are having a girl pow-wow.

It was cute and adorable. I love how you portrayed them all. Its far more real than the constant stuff you see around here.