Reviews for On Her Own
ThaliaQuinzel101 chapter 5 . 1/8
:D
Tarley chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ladyrikahyuga chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
The why so serious scene with nigma made me die. I had to contain my laughter since there are people around me sleeping haha. Thank you for this great story.
kind and carring chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
lol love the raspberry tickle scene very cute!
Charlotta Gryffis chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This is really good. I really like Joker/Harley pairings that turn out good.
Etsuko An chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
awwww, this was so cute! I like your Joker, really reminds me of the Joker from BTAS. :)
Etsuko An chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I really like your story. The only thing I don't like is that the Joker does not wear makeup. HIs face is naturally white from his fall in a vat of chemicals.
OurSilentSongs chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love the narration of this, and how lovely the characters are! Amazing plot, great dialogue and action. An overall great piece.
Pickles chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
The beerios and drunken conversation had me laughing my ass of the whole chapter! Love it!
TopazDragon chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I had to laugh. Once again, we give the criminals every day life situations and it's hilarious. I loved how Two-Face and Joker get to drinking. Like buddies sorting out the girl problems. And their ladies are having a girl pow-wow.

It was cute and adorable. I love how you portrayed them all. Its far more real than the constant stuff you see around here.
X0cuppeyCakey0X chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Amazing story! :)
BabyYuuki1342 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
oooohhhhh yu have to update soonn its sooo gooooddd
Maid of Blood chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
AWWWWWWW!

i absolutly loved it!
MilitzaG chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
See this is what i like to picture them really like you know aside from all the maniacal homicide and all... but aw i love how Harley is more of a woman in your stories she has more of a backbone

loooooves it the little bit w the socks too awesome
MilitzaG chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
well then seems Harley had a bit of therapy to work through mainly on J's face... i love the relationship Harley and ivy have ivy never really get close to anyone and she tends to let her maternal instincts run loose when harley's around lol
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »