Reviews for Kim Possible: Aftereffects
Orionslave chapter 6 . 11/6
Ain't nothin like a big badass feline to make your day/night :) Awesome story ignoring all typos and stuff :D Hate that they didn't share a real kiss on the lips though!
scifijoe chapter 6 . 9/25
This is a great story! One that I will read again and again. As i have read most of your stories, i am still impressed by them.

BTW, I am doing a Kimmnator 2 and am on the finishing stages. Please check it out over at DA. I have been busy.
gerbilHunter chapter 1 . 9/17
I loved this chapter right up to the closing scene. Then I was disappointed. I was looking forward to an exploration of Kim's development, dealing with being less powerful than Ron, and how Shego might help with that. Then it turned into another Kim-with-superpowers story.

I really enjoyed the Kim with superpowers story (I've read the entire story; I just chose to post the review at chapter one). The writing is good, the action well done, and the story as a whole rocks. It just had nothing to do with the story I was hoping to read.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/6
Another really fun one. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 7/7
I'd love to read a sequel to this great story whenever you have a chance or any ideas for one.
Anima chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This better not be the end. OMG, I loved it! Go, comment-powered, teleconetic Kim! I'd like to read about her adventures as leader of team Possible, and of course, her and Shego.
Insanity Allegra chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Go Team Possible!

*dies a firey, plasma-induced death*
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Lol that was pretty cool.
Dsman chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
he jelly
Dsman chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
so Will's a jealouse poser and now they are about to be steped on by a pag now that is poetic justice
Dsman chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
what not enough action for you LJ58
Dsman chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
my back got tingly :D
Dsman chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
but it will happen anyway
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
ooh i need to read more
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Another totally awesome story! Loved Kim's powers and loved the Tiger alien thing. Love tigers period lol.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »