Reviews for Kim Possible: Aftereffects
The best kigo story I have ever read
BrownTeddyBear chapter 6 . 5/10
I'm starting to feel that the best way to deal with Kim when she's in a less than compliant mood is to just ask nicely. I could honestly picture Betty walking up to Kim's door, knocking, and just asking nicely, and getting way better results than her usual attempts, be they manipulation, authority or shows of force.
DarXe chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Just reread this and since I already reviewed on the last chapter the first time I rea this, I have to use this chapter ... you really really need to write the sequel for this. I mean, you put, "not the end" at the end. That means there is more ... or will be more ... right? Because I want more.
To be honest, there are a few of the different series I want more of (Legacy series needs a new story) but since I just read this one ... I'm asking about it. :)
Orionslave chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Ain't nothin like a big badass feline to make your day/night :) Awesome story ignoring all typos and stuff :D Hate that they didn't share a real kiss on the lips though!
scifijoe chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
This is a great story! One that I will read again and again. As i have read most of your stories, i am still impressed by them.

BTW, I am doing a Kimmnator 2 and am on the finishing stages. Please check it out over at DA. I have been busy.
gerbilHunter chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I loved this chapter right up to the closing scene. Then I was disappointed. I was looking forward to an exploration of Kim's development, dealing with being less powerful than Ron, and how Shego might help with that. Then it turned into another Kim-with-superpowers story.

I really enjoyed the Kim with superpowers story (I've read the entire story; I just chose to post the review at chapter one). The writing is good, the action well done, and the story as a whole rocks. It just had nothing to do with the story I was hoping to read.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Another really fun one. Thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Dragonman109 chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
I'd love to read a sequel to this great story whenever you have a chance or any ideas for one.
Anima chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This better not be the end. OMG, I loved it! Go, comment-powered, teleconetic Kim! I'd like to read about her adventures as leader of team Possible, and of course, her and Shego.
Insanity Allegra chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Go Team Possible!

*dies a firey, plasma-induced death*
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Lol that was pretty cool.
Dsman chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
he jelly
Dsman chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
so Will's a jealouse poser and now they are about to be steped on by a pag now that is poetic justice
Dsman chapter 4 . 4/23/2014