Reviews for French Vanilla
Revera Celia chapter 4 . 5/2
I have to express myself.

I really like the friendship you made between Shikamaru and Neji. The idea is very fresh, because most stories only show the canon friendships of these two individuals (shikamaru with Ino & Chouji & Naruto & Temari, Neji with Tenten & Lee & Hinata & Naruto).
It's such an very nice and REFRESHING idea to write a story of an entirely new friendship I've never thought about. Seriously, the thought of close friendship of Shikamaru and Neji never even cross my mind! I guess it's another thing that makes the story a lot more interesting in a way, because the reader can't expect how the two characters would reacts to each other due to rarely actually seeing them interact in the show (is there even?)
Now that I think about it, it actually gives a lot of room for creativity, noh? :3

(by the way, how many times has it been now that you received reviews from me? xD
Clearly I must this story AND the author if you're this good at making me wanna express my love for your work LOL)
RaiNiccle chapter 4 . 5/1
Kiba popped out of no where hahahaha. This story is cute, short and a bit random haha with Hinata's cereal obssession and the funny scenarios especially with Hiashi-sama about waking neji up. I like that it's the boy's POV because it's always entertaining and sweet to hear their thoughts and how they feel, I hope you could make more stories and hopefully they would be longer and more detailed ) Anyway thanks for sharing this story really cute
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Sweeeet! I love this story! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Keeps getting better!
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Love this! ;)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome!
Ally929 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I really liked Shikamaru's personality, as he was so funny and laid back. He wasn't perfect, but he wasnt a top student either, which I appreciated as I don't imagine Shikamaru as a hard working person. Even though he carries intelligence, he doesn't seem like the type to be a perfect, never tardy student, like some fics portray him as. Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I absolutely love the way you portrayed Neji and Shikamaru's friendship. I dislike the fics where they are immediately best friends, and this story showed them becoming friends in a very realistic way. I also like setting and description, which felt so real, it was like I was there myself. The style of the writing is undoubtedly humorous, made me laugh very hard. TenTen's character is really likable and sweet and I just loved her. Temari's is impulsive and clever, which I liked as well. Neji was my favorite though, character development wise, as I felt him building up courage, and making new friends. I also like how he wasn't snobbish and arrogant, and wasn't the cliche "most popular guy in school."
Jade23 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Best. Shikatema. Fanfic. EVER! I enjoyed this sooo much and I love the way you write. You captured everyone perfectly!
The Chibi Seme chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Aw c,: One of my favorites from you, keep doing what you do!
dania chapter 4 . 1/21/2011

...YAY!

A for you!
Tenji 3 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
cute :) makes me smile everytime i read it :D
fuzzzy22 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
This.. was really good. Like, altogether, a great story. hahahaha. Great job! i really really did like it. (:
LolaAtkinburg chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Ohhhhh, French Vanilla is my FAVORITE coffee ever! I freaking love this fic, it's amazing, excellent... I distinctively remember reading another of your shikatema fics before and that was brilliant too. Love this fic to the maximum degree! Thanks for posting this.
AnimeSiren chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Great story. It was amusing and I really enjoyed reading it!