Reviews for The Radial Velocity Condrum
terrific! thanks so much
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This is good
cafeanna chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I see what you did there haha XD
Daniellano1702 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
very nice story! thank you!
womanaction chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I LOVEEEEE Raj-centered Sheldon/Penny fics, and this one is simply a gem.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Love it! Raj always could pick up on Sheldon and Penny's attraction I thought. He watches.

Rate: A
Angela chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is a cool story. I loved it. I wish it had a part two where they do get together.
TheOtherMaidOfTarth chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was funny, and I could actually see this happening - after all, in the show Raj never rlly talked to Penny when she'd been dating Leonard, so maybe that was because he still viewed her as available.

Bcoz I imagine Raj would be quite observant and would pick up on things quicker than others. Like, perhaps, how Penny and Leonard's relationship was doomed to fail.
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Good one-shot. )
Half-elf chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was just awesome. I love that you played with Raj's point of view for this story. An outsider looking in gives their whole relationship a new perspective. Great job.
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I thought Sheldon's lines sounded realistic, even though I can't really accept Sheldon/Penny as a romantic pairing. My favorite line: So he did what any astronomer did when confronted with a heavenly body he didn't understand; he studied her.
Eoeo chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Haha this was good :P
Blu Bair chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Please make a sequel?

I love how Raj meddles here and I want them to realize each other's feelings.

Pretty please make a sequel?
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i thought this was realy good. iv added it to my favs
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very well written! I loved the story, and I enjoyed how plausible all the character's actions were. You're a good author.