Reviews for Pallens Parum Animus
tifu chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
This is a lovely story, and it is easy enough to read, it actually soothed my headache. Talented writer, that is what you are. XD
Vukk chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Your story has possibilities...It is easy to read and a somewhat different than standard storyline. It depends on what you do in the next chapter or two on if I read the rest or not.
sanystyle chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
So far it looks like this story could be interesting :) I will be waiting for updates (hint, hint!)!
Eriyu chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
It's Harry, not Hary, silly.

I really like how oblivious Rhetta is. XD And I want to hug Caden. I think... something about the characterization does seem slightly off... but I've no idea what. :/

Despite that, though, I love it! 3 Write more!
blueblackangel chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
I don't know what to say; it's all around good . I always try to leave a good review, but when the story is all around good and easy to read, I feel as though all I can say is awesome job! :) You really did bring the characters to life. I like that a lot and Rhetta (by the way it's really weird to read something that is purposely a Southern accent, I don't know why but it is.)

I'll be keeping track of this ;) Good job!
Eriyu chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Tha~nk you for updating! Rhetta is pretty fun. _ And I re~ally want to see more of Darryl.

I love the beginning, how "he could usually attribute the fault to one of three people." XD Only I'd think Voldemort would be on the list there.

I honestly can't really tell if Harry's out of character, since it's mostly other people talking, but I'm sure whichever way he is, he'll slip into place soon enough.
Eriyu chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Yay~! I really am excited for this fic, despite it possibly taking away other fics' time.

"Being in question"... Hm. Losing contect AND not being able to get in touch seems slightly redundant, but other than that, he sounds ve~ry very interesting! Gonna find out more any time soon, or shall I have to wait? Or it is something you've explained to me that I'm not catching?

Man, the short letters are cute (really, I like that XD), but their poor owls! ...Assuming they're using owls. Meh.

It all seems to be working out nicely so far, anyway. I can't wait for the next bit! _ (The ending was fine, jeez. It's dramatic, but it's still completely believable.)

I'm glad you're not pairing up Carina and Dumbledore. After all, he's gay.