Reviews for Poltergeist Report: The American Spirit Detective
Aimee chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
-runs around screaming and points- AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! That's my name! ASDKFGBRL!... Sorry about the randomness, it's just that I never see my name anywhere. It's always Amy and even that's not too often. . I'd ask you why you chose the name, but I'm anonymously revieving...well whatevs!...Muffins!

-Aimee the Random Reviewer Who Happens to Share an Uncommon Name With Your Character
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I don't think it's fair of me getting you to review every chappie in my story,so I'm going to do the same to you! Wow so far I'm loving your story! :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 25 . 2/14/2010
AWESOME! I'd prefer no lemon but it's your story so I'll suck it up if I have to. Awesome! To the sequel!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
SEQUEL HELL YEAH!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 23 . 2/14/2010
THAT IS TWISTED! AND I THOUGHT KURAMA WAS THE ONLY ONE STUPID/SMART ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! JERK! Koska not you... though I probably SHOULD blame you... I'll be nice. Awesome job!

Kuramasredredrose chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
WHAT? You better make a sequel and Koska and Aimee better get back together! Great job! ;)
NotSoHappyP-Nut chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
Sequel! I would be devastated if I couldn't read the sequel!
Eunnie chapter 24 . 2/13/2010
I'm kinda sad that it ended that way, so yes, I do want a sequal. :) Do you think you can tell us when it's up? Like post the announcement on this story?
NotSoHappyP-Nut chapter 22 . 1/5/2010
I can't wait to read more! I love this story!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 22 . 1/5/2010
... Wow. I wonder how long until someone kills Aimee for being so happy. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 21 . 1/4/2010
Whoa whoa! Yomi's kid got old! but still evil from that I see. I hope Aimee gets out of there quick and I was right about Kurama! Anyways, awesome job! Please update when you can!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
This will be interesting. Hope that Koska survives and is it just me or does Kurama seem a bit annoyed maybe even jealous when it comes to Evie and Katsuo. Probably just me. Anyways, awesome job! I loved Kuronue acting as a dad. Reminds me of Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

NotSoHappyP-Nut chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
YAY! She gets to go to Demon World. But what's going to happen next? I can;t wait to find out!
NotSoHappyP-Nut chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
OMG! I love this story. I just want a copy of it so I can read it anywhere I go and not have to wait until I get on a computer!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
... This does not sound good. I wonder what Evie knows that the others don't, especially Kurama. And poor Evie. I hope she gets over her problems. And I'm surprised that Evie isn't the one defensive around men instead of Aimee. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »