Reviews for Under A Moonlit Sky
raining in august chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Hey; I just wanted to let you know, this quite honestly is one of my favourite stories on this site (:

But you haven't updated it in so long! It says on your profile you're still working on it, so pleasepleasePLEASE update soon. _

I don't want to sound naggy but I just love this story so much, it's amazing - well written and so irresistibly sweet.
TheKiro chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
A very cute chapter. I have to say I love the idea of Lumina as a babysitter xD and Ceila met Gray without his hat! Gasp, he even has hair under the cap of his, unbelieveable xD the fluff and kiss was sweet. You just had to say 'Awwww' while reading the whole chapter. Marlin is starting to creep me out, he seems to be slightly...mentally...I don't know how to call it in English but you know what I mean. Psycho like xD hopefully he won't kill someone xD
Ayras chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
I love this story. It's cute. I'm not a huge fan of Celia but I love Gray so much, and I love crack pairings, so I thought what the hey and decided to read this story. I have not been disappointed, it's so creative how you tie Mineral Town and Forget Me Not Valley together. I can't wait to see what happens with Mary's and Marlin's jealousy. Keep up the good work, it's so refreshing to see someone with lengthy chapters instead of a few shot paragraphs. This story deserves a spot on my favorites!
raining in august chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Wow, this is one of the best Harvest Moon stories I've read so far in my few experience! It's well-written x punctuated, engaging and you really do sympathize with the characters! Congratulations, I LOVE your story! Keep writing and keep writing from that same innocent Celia's perspective! _

Can't wait to read more, please update soon!
Kjuma chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Excellent story. Gray/Celia is wonderful. Can't wait for next chapter.
abb chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
CLIFFHANGER! uv GOT 2 hurry up and update so we can find out what on EARTH Marlin and Mary r going 2 doo 2 keep teh couple seprated!1
abb chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
this chap ladies and gentlemen, is WHY i DONT get involved with luv! in teh end u ALWAYS wind up with a huge hole in ur heart and ur never teh same! im PERFECTELY content with teh way things r now! btw good story! im already HOOKED after just 2 chaps! p.s. this is ALSO why u should NEVER delay 2 long in voicing ur feelings towards another person, cuz when u FINALLY do, by then its 2 late... :'(
TheKiro chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Sorry, that it took so long for me to review. I mean...where was I the last few days! I loved the chapter~ Celia and Gray making up again and of course a bit fluff, too. And the little story twist at the and with Mary watching them with a not so happy face! I'm totally looking forward to the next chapter!

Hope you update soon :D
Haru chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
ahhhhh... nice! this is gonna get great! Please add a little GrayxCelia fluff please.
TheKiro chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
I like it and I love it. To see how Gray meets Marlin and Marlin meets Gray is a funny yet evil thing. I hope Gray and Celia make up soon! Hope you update soon :D
TheKiro chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Dun dun dun. MARILIN MAKES HIS APPERANCE! I'm exited about what will happen! And I'm happy too that Celia finally has some animals :D and of course I love the huge Celia/Gray fluff! I'm falling in love more and more in love with this pairing! Your awesome, I wish I could write as good as you xD I have to practise and I need to learn more English words D8 anyway! You're awesome, you're great and I love your story xD! Looking forward to the next chapter~~
TheKiro chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I love it! Gray is kicking ass in the swimming competion! Hell yeah xD! And the fluffy end is cute, too. Your story needs way more reviews. Seriously. I'm looking forward to the next chapter D
Rainbow-Miasma chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
absolutely love the extreme cuteness of this pairing.

Even though I'm a Gray x Cliff fan (major yaoi fan here..), I can't help but absolutely adore this! Keep up the great writing.
TheKiro chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Oh my gawd...it's just pure cuteness and love and I love this pairing more and more! I hope to see more of shy lovey-dovey in the next chapters! And I love your write style! And this chapter! And this story! God, I love you xD! Hope you update soon~
someoneudontknow5 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
This story definitely needs WAY more reviews! It's really good! I hope you update soon!